Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡

TotallyNotNyx

Well the 💛Princess of Hearts💙 is on holiday, so its the perfect time for ya all to ask her some questions, which I (The Princess of Bolts 🔥) will answer in her absence:P. I promise to be 100% truthful ^_^

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Why do you call yourself the Princess of Bolts/Hearts anyway? :dash:

I used to have my discord as Princess of Darkness with a Nightmare Moon profile pic.

But then one day, I changed it to an Applejewel profile pic, but Princess of Jewels didn;t sound so good, so I settled on Princess of Hearts.

As for the Princess of Bolts, it was just to prove my dominance (over you) as the superior bolt :P 

Edited by Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Totally Roseluck said:

What is Princess of Hearts' favorite kind of tea? Does Princess of Bolts share that opinion or perhaps prefer a more exciting flavor?

Wow that question actually made me stop and think loool. 

Uh Heart's favourite is whatever normal tea is (I think its classified as white tea, I'm not really sure)

As for Bolts, she doesn't like drinking tea. She only drinks apple juice :toldya:

Edited by Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif Chatterbox: Good day Your Highness! I'm a Journalist from Canterlot Times Newspaper and Magazines! I would like an interview with you if you like!

Chatterbox happy.gifCan you tell me, what is the best moment of your life and how did you felt?