Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Looking to have art drawn

chaosprincess

(edited)

Edit: This request thread was originally for having my other sona Chaos drawn, but I decided to get more art of an adopt I had sitting around, but if anybody did draw a picture of Chaos then by all means post it I would love to see it.

Hello everybody

So I was looking to have art drawn of my female Kirin that I adopted late last year

0ed35caa7050c9aeccf792c6ba25d1f70492cdbfr7_715_43_by_mystiearts_ddatj7j.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wow it's been so long since you've had art of chaos done. :sunbutt: I'll be happy to draw her for you. But I also am super duper excited to see what art your going to get.:pinkie:

Edited by AriaTheLovely

8 minutes ago, AriaTheLovely said:

Wow it's been so long since you've had art of chaos done. :sunbutt: I'll be happy to draw her for you. But I also am super super excited to see what art your going to get.:pinkie:

I wouldn't mind seeing Chaos drawn in your amazing style only if your not to busy. :oh_golly:

I also look forward to seeing the different art styles drawn of my sona Chaos. :fluttershy:

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ezzy said:

Here you go, just was in a sketchy mood, hope you like :)
Kiwin.thumb.png.e063f7bf78f558e6ff1a626d64e821c3.png

Thank you soo much I faved it on DA as well when I first saw it on DA I was like o hey she sketched a Kirin it looks really pretty didn't read the description I should have, but I love how the sketch came out you made her look very lovely thank you so much for taking time out to draw her I love it. :D

43 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Thank you soo much I faved it on DA as well when I first saw it on DA I was like o hey she sketched a Kirin it looks really pretty didn't read the description I should have, but I love how the sketch came out you made her look very lovely thank you so much for taking time out to draw her I love it. :D

You're super welcome, didn't remember your username on DA so couldn't tag you, I'm glad you like it, have a nice weekend!

1 minute ago, Ezzy said:

You're super welcome, didn't remember your username on DA so couldn't tag you, I'm glad you like it, have a nice weekend!

Thank you again and It's np I ended up deleting my old DA account anyways I have a new account which is chaoticventriloquist and you have a lovely weekend as well. :fluttershy:

2 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Thank you again and It's np I ended up deleting my old DA account anyways I have a new account which is chaoticventriloquist and you have a lovely weekend as well. :fluttershy:

I saw! Very nice and your art has improved! And will do!

14 hours ago, Ezzy said:

Here you go, just was in a sketchy mood, hope you like :)
Kiwin.thumb.png.e063f7bf78f558e6ff1a626d64e821c3.png

Very beautiful! Nice sketch! :coco:

On 5/27/2020 at 8:48 AM, LaptopDJ said:

@chaosprincess, Here some of my attempts of drawing a kirin for the first time

Hide contents

Request17.png.811e856e1753468179f39492a38046a1.png

Nice for a first! :rarity:

• Brohoof 1