Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Flash and Sunset would have gotten back together?

Mixmaster226

@Mixmaster226
Just so you are aware, I have altered this thread’s title to give it more proper context. The original title was bit vague ;)

• Brohoof 1

There was this odd short where Flash got back with someone, was it Sunset or Sci-Twi? I got extremely jealous so no! Keep Flash away from my girls! :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

There was this odd short where Flash got back with someone, was it Sunset or Sci-Twi? I got extremely jealous so no! Keep Flash away from my girls! :sunny:

Looool, honestly I wouldn;t be surprised if he got back together with Sunset lol. They seem to be really good friends now. 

But I also saw something where Derpy had a crush on him loool :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Flash sure seemed like he wanted to get back together with her in LoE, but that was sadly the last time it was ever mentioned.  He asked if they could start over as friends, and she mumbled, "Sure, sounds great, gotta go," not really paying attention to him because she was watching Timber Spruce sneak off into the woods.  And that was it.  Last word ever spoken on the subject,  I always assumed that Flash hoped they would eventually become more than friends again.  I mean, it seemed pretty apparent to me.  Anyway, I always wanted it to happen, but I don't think Sunset feels that way about him.  In fact, didn't she actually say as much in Rainbow Rocks?

• 2 months later...

I really hope not, but that's just because I'm a SunLight shipper and I just want to see Sunny with Princess Twilight. I know it's not going to happen, but a guy can dream.

• 5 months later...

Personally I would have loved to see Sunset get with someone else starting with Rainbow Rocks at the beginning of her reformation.

A guy giving her a chance when no one else would (besides the main 6) could have been a great setup. Just going back to Flash would have been... weird. Especially when he still had feelings for Pony Twilight at the time. 

I would have loved had they introduced a new guy character right after the CMC initially rejected her offer of help.  

• 2 months later...

I think so, because the other Twilight is going to be in Equestria for a long time and Flash and Sci Twi will never make a relationship with Timber in the way. It could show that Sunset and Flash might get back together so Princess Twilight doesn't need a crush. 

Sorry if I sound weird replying here. I'm such a dork. Please let me know if I seem accurate.