Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Who was the first YouTuber you watched?

Reecejackox

(edited)

My first youtuber watch back in 2007 was BlameSociety and the very first video was "When the Lord Attacks" and also made Chad Vader series. The next channel was  "Zanzibar19" that made Snowmen Hunter series. These videos made me die laughing back then. :laugh: Me and my brother didn't sign up until April 2008.

Edited by Cl0udChaser

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A german one, his name was "TheTrueBlacky". A voice actor who translated english animations into german and voiced them. He deleted his channel at a later point, but the videos were reuploaded by someone else. Good ol' times. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I can't remember back in the day I just watched random videos rather than follow a youtuber. I remember the first thing i saw on yt was a pancake video. I do remember I liked the mean kitty song tho and I followed that channel for a bit.. it's sad cuz sparta died recently :(

" Die Aussenseiter " which is a comedy duo channel from Germany, which actually inspired me to become a Youtuber as well, even though i failed with my early Comedy Videos.

I really don't remember. I assume it was Tobuscus and then later on Pewdiepie (I've unsubscribed to both years ago), but the Youtuber who I watched the most and was subscribed to the longest was CinnamonToastKen.

• Brohoof 1

When I was a lot younger I used to be super into this series on YouTube called "Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures" made by this YouTuber named SuperMarioLogan- last I heard I think he's still making Mario plush videos to this very day, but I could be wrong. But yeah, when I was younger, that series was pretty much all I watched on YouTube :D  

• Brohoof 1