Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Which Is More Crucial: Planning Ahead, Or Thinking On Your Feet?

Castle Bleck

Which Is More Crucial?  

11 users have voted

1. 1. Planning ahead, or thinking on your feet?

• Planning ahead.
    • Thinking on your feet.

It is a good question both are good qualities. Though I personally think someone who can think on their feet is more valuable as really. Someone who plans ahead may not really be good when it comes to those plans suddenly changing while someone who thinks on their feet is better at that. So someone organized or someone that can make decisions on the spot again both are valuable.

Yet the current unpredictable economy in regards to globalisation also corona you would rather have someone who thinks on their feet.

• Brohoof 1

I've found both to be vital in equal measure. When tackling a project or problem, it's always imperative to go in with a plan so that you have a direction and an end goal for what you're trying to accomplish. However, I've always found things don't always go according to plan, hence why it is also imperative to be ready to adapt while thinking on your feet. So I'm just going with both. :P

They're both good but I'm more of a "planning ahead person" . But if something are needed to be adjusted then I'm pretty flexible changing it. However, I can't think well in a fast pace situation. Whenever I acted out of impulse it usually won't be much help. It would take some time for me to progress the situation to think of a solutions depending how bad it is.  But there's always someone who is so I'm not worrying, just as long no one is being reckless. That's important to remember.

I would say planning ahead is more important. You may have more choices and resources to pull from. Plus you have the benefit of doing so with less stress and possibly more safety.

Take this Corona crap. I always stock extra paper products and canned soup at home- only buying more when they're on a really good sale. I didn't have to go to the empty but extremely crowded store with all the unprepared people.^_^

I also am good at thinking on my feet but would rather be ahead so I'm not forced to in a crunch that could have been avoided.

I think planning ahead is always a good idea but things don't always go to plan and sometimes you need to be flexible and adapt to the current situation so I would say that I value thinking on your feet more.