Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could model fashion , what fashion item would you model?

Reecejackox

Perfect noses. And we are not talking about weird Michael Jackson noses here, but perfect shaped for each an everyone of us!

Spoiler

It is absolutely impossible, and stupid since we are born with unique noses, and replacing noses means becoming a different, usually lesser, person, in my opinion.

Be proud who you are born into!

If I could model fashion it would be... EVERYTHING! :fabulous: I just like fashion in general. Mainly if it’s either punk rock or the ‘classy’ kind. But yeah anything in general, except of course, it’s required me go half or full nude then no.

Although being a fashion model under Tadashi Harada's would be awesome. A JBA themed fashion (if they accepts males)

shiseidou001.jpg?w=640&h=234

• Brohoof 1

I think I'd go for a modernization of dress uniforms from 1600s to 1950s. Make use of the colors and patterns for clothing on both men and women.

Spoiler

Evolution of uniforms of Austrian army from 1670s to 1918 : europe

French Marines Navy military soldiers uniforms signed Bombled | Etsy

selling Kinney Bros. N224 Kinney/Sweet Caporal Military Uniforms

My girlfriend says she'd like to fashion items for Levi's.

• Brohoof 1

Something long that drapes nicely..  Maybe cloaks or some sort of flowy outfit?  Lots of alternative wear too, definitely!!!  Since my preferred fashion is a mix of goth/fantasy/punk/vintage, probably something from one of those?  I'd like to look like walking Bloodborne concept art or something lol...

• 1 year later...