Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, everypony!

TheNewBrony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found MLP Forums on one of my Google searches. I was typing in a question I had about the show, and this forum came up!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I just started watching the show a few days ago. I had heard about it, and I wanted to try viewing an episode. After that, I was hooked! 

Hi, everypony! I'm TheNewBrony, and I am a new fan of MLP! I am usually outgoing, but when it comes to telling my parents I like the show... let's just say I'm terrible at that. I don't know why. :( 

I'm really exited to join this forum :D 

• Brohoof 9

6 hours ago, TheNewBrony said:

Hi, everypony! I'm TheNewBrony, and I am a new fan of MLP! I am usually outgoing, but when it comes to telling my parents I like the show... let's just say I'm terrible at that. I don't know why. :( 

I'm really exited to join this forum :D 

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP Forums on one of my Google searches. I was typing in a question I had about the show, and this forum came up!
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I just started watching the show a few days ago. I had heard about it, and I wanted to try viewing an episode. After that, I was hooked! 

WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and lol I still haven;t told my parents that I watch the show and I doubt I ever will tell them

• Brohoof 2

Hello @TheNewBrony and welcome to the MLP Forums! It is soo nice to meet you :mlp_yeehaa:! I hope you will enjoy here and making a lot of awesome friends! ^^

And lol, like you l am very terrible at that to tell my parents that l am a brony, or I'm just really scared to tell them. 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome! You're going to fit right in here, so hopefully you stay a while and enjoy yourself.

I can't help but fixate on your name though... am I being replaced? I don't want to be Theoldbronyheart.

Just kidding, see you around the forums! :)

• Brohoof 1

Greetings Comrade @TheNewBrony! Welcome to our little corner of the internet, you'll find some really nice ponies on here and you'll be bound to make a few new friends! It's always great to see new ponies like you joining our ranks! Welcome to the herd Comrade! :D

fullggggp.gif.537e6669f3dd4f20ce31bdb790cde878.gif

Onwards! For magic! For friendship! For Celestia! For Equestria! :ticking:

• Brohoof 1