Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

She Ra and the princesses of power Ponytown group.

Dabmanz

(edited)

For fans of She Ra and the Princesses of power. on Ponytown I made this so people that do not have discord and cannot join the She Ra fans of ponytown server have a place to go.

Edited by Dabmanz

Are we here to talk about the show? Because if that's the case....I actually like the reboots and how they redesign the character and giving them more "colors". My favorite is Catra!

BitterMajesticBufflehead-max-1mb.gif

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

Are we here to talk about the show? Because if that's the case....I actually like the reboots and how they redesign the character and giving them more "colors". My favorite is Catra!

BitterMajesticBufflehead-max-1mb.gif

Yeah to talk about the show post screenshots of your She-Ra cosplays in ponytown that sort of thing ^^ Also I love how they gave each character different quirks. Like Sea Hawk with boats and fire and Entrapta not understanding people but being really good with science and building robots.

• Brohoof 1

Just finished Season 5 the finale was amazing!

Spoiler

Adora and Catra defeated Horde prime with love <3 The finale made me very emotional.

On 5/27/2020 at 7:05 AM, Dabmanz said:

Just finished Season 5 the finale was amazing!

Hide contents

Adora and Catra defeated Horde prime with love <3 The finale made me very emotional.

I was going to bring that up but hate to spoiled it but yes I'm so happy for the two!! :D The words they exchanged for each other and when Adora said she love her too is :wub: !!

Sad for it to end quickly but I wouldn't have it in any other ways. 

• Brohoof 1