Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite season (weather) and why?

Starry Moon

Favorite Weather Season?  

19 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Weather Season?

• Winter
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Fall

Do you prefer Summer or Spring? Or maybe Winter? What about Fall? Each season is a magical and beautiful time of the year. Each are amazing, each with their own holiday(s)!

My absolute favorite is Winter! I absolutely love snow (even if my skin is too sensitive for it), Christmas is absolutely the best holiday,

cozying up under a big fluffy blanket, wearing adorable season/holiday themed sweaters, drinking hot chocolate, and all the Christmas decorations!!

Also winter/snow is one of my top favorite kinds of photography and aesthetics. uwu

SprySardonicGlowworm-size_restricted.gif

-Gif is from Sims4-

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Summer, but specifically on days when it isn't burning hot. A gentle warm breeze is wonderful.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

Summer because I love the hot weather, the thunderstorms, summer vacations, and all the summer activities and stuff. This is my favorite time of year! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Starry Moon said:

SprySardonicGlowworm-size_restricted.gif

-Gif is from Sims4-

Definitely tells the story how every season has it's negative :ButtercupLaugh:

I just have to agree with the gif!

You can always fight the cold by adding more layers but you can only get so naked on a hot day. Plus there's just something about the sudden change and silence that comes with a blanket of snow. Winter's the best.

10 hours ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

I honestly don;t have a favourite lol since I rarely leave the house apart from for school.

I would say summer since I have no school for the last part of the summer. 

Same to rarely leaving the house, but I'm not in school lol.

• Brohoof 1

I'll sound like a broken record, I'm sure, but Winter! Winter is the nicest time of the year. It is a time of peace. Severe thunderstorm/tornado threats are low. Bugs are gone (for the most part... As of late the winters have been getting so mild they are coming out anyway. T.T). The weather is typically not too warm. Plus the bare trees and brown/yellow grasses are pretty.

I'm not an outdoors person, but if I was, winter would definitely be the time to get outside.

I like Autumn the most, not too hot, not too cold, rainy, leaves changing colour, perfect weather for me.  I would say winter since it's nice and cold but it's too dry for me and my skin starts having issues because of how dry it is.  Also, static...  I don't like the static in winter, no matter what I do, I always have a problem with static... :yuck:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite season is fall. Why? Because I love it when the trees are so full of colors. I mean, this is how the october looks like here in germany. I love this. Another reason is that Autumn have a really interesting weather. on the one side, it can be warm and sunny (but not really hot and humid), and on the other side, it also can be cool, foggy, rainy or even snowy. And warm and sunny weather (like around 20°C and sunshine) is my favorite weather. And unlike spring, in autumn, I don't have allergical problems.

Fall and winter are my favorite seasons. I just feel most comfortable I’m cooler and even straight cold temperatures. I loathe the summer time...hate it.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I put summer as my favorite but to be honest I'm getting more and more into the cooler weather. Too much outdoor activity in the blazing sun all year long will do that to ya. Right now 44 degrees F is my go-to temp. 

Florida-wise: fall. It’s perfect. warm weather, perfect for beaches, and few people in vacation spots :fluttershy:. I’m sure it’s even better north, with the colder weather and colorful leaves and all :mlp_icwudt: