Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy every pony!

Happydudey

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Remembered this site from years ago, finally decided to join.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

In July 2011 one of my best friends told me about the show. We were both 17 at the time, so the idea of liking a series about colorful horses seemed outlandish. I watched a few episodes one day that month and instantly fell in love. I binged the first season shortly before season 2 began airing in August. The rest is history.

Hey folks, decided to join my first MLP forum despite being a brony since 2011 :ButtercupLaugh:. While I've been invested in the series for years I did drop out of the fandom for about a year and a half starting in late 2017. Needless to say though I've been back and don't plan on leaving again anytime soon. Just so you guys have a little idea of who I am, I'll list a few things about myself (some of which can be found in my bio). 

Favorite mane pony: Applejack

Least favorite mane pony: Rainbow Dash (don't hate me :pistachio:)

Top three seasons: 4,2,5 in that order.

Best song: Lotta Little Things (Between Dark and Dawn)

Best villain song: Better Way To Be Bad (Frenemies) 

Best Ship: I don't ship a ton of characters, but I am indeed a Rarijack supporter and will fight it until I die. 

Biggest regret: Never going to a con. I lived at home until January 2018, I didn't want my mother knowing about my love for the show. I knew if I went she'd find out, so I just didn't go. I missed my chance :blush:

I'd love to hear some facts about you guys! Also if there's any questions you have for me I'd be more than happy to answer them! Happy to be a part of this forum :D

• Brohoof 7

Heeeeeeeeeeeello! :yay:

Better late than never! 5h0RjMl.png

Welcome to the herd, I hope you'll have a great time here! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2

On 5/28/2020 at 8:39 AM, Happydudey said:

I binged the first season shortly before season 2 began airing in August. The rest is history.

You became a Brony before me!

I became one at the start of Season 3.

Welcome to the forums! @Happydudey :mlp_yeehaa: