Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop The Chaotic sketchy Chibi Shop (TAKING A BREAK FROM DRAWING SO MY SHOP IS ON HOLD)

chaosprincess

9 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

@WWolf here is your request for the pose I decided to have him singing and doing a little dance

stallion request completed.png

Thank you very much K-Oz this is great :yay: . Very musical and also dat “yay” face :P .

2 minutes ago, WWolf said:

Thank you very much K-Oz this is great :yay: . Very musical and also dat “yay” face :P .

Your very welcome :oh_golly: I'm really glad you like how it turned out I ended up having some free time yesterday so thought I would work on it glad you like the pose and the end result. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

@WWolf here is your request for the pose I decided to have him singing and doing a little dance

stallion request completed.png

Yay! What a lovely dance pose! :Rara: Good job @chaosprincess!

21 minutes ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

and better write 5 chars or I cant send this post

You can get away with less characters if you add a quote. The quote from the previous post counts as characters as well!

• Brohoof 1

@Splashee Thank you not very good with poses, but happy with the end result.

10 hours ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

omgash how cute

and better write 5 chars or I cant send this post

Thank you :fluttershy:

Yeah it gets a tad annoying when you have to put in a certain amount of characters just to post.

2 minutes ago, Ezzy said:

Idk if the spots are taken yet but Id like one done if you dont mind, but is it limited  to just ponies? What about dragons or draconequus?

None of the spots are filled yet and nope I draw other creatures as well I just need a good reference picture(s) of the character.

2 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@chaosprincess

Do you mind drawing Conch Shell for me?

I don't care what pose she's in, I just want her to look cute.

320060978_ConchShell.png.27f0434437bf2b311fe8d4ec3ce07295.png

Sure I can draw her.

1 minute ago, Ezzy said:

Eh Ill just have you do Monsoon if thats okay? Shes my new main ponysonaddkaf3t-b766bb78-dbfb-4fcf-93f0-f65af86a0f27.png.0801ce4055b14652166941c7eee24667.pngddyqbqc-3269d4df-3059-4ad9-8ada-7abdad68730e.thumb.png.66fe0c2f8e8e2274799a0b6fe20ec200.png

Sure I can draw her any certain pose you want?

Just now, Ezzy said:

Nah just do whatever makes you comfortable 

Okay just one thing I know you were asking about dragons and draconequus if that was the kind of character you wanted me to draw I can draw either or if you don't have a picture yet you can just give a detailed description and I'll see what I can do if you'd like to do that just let me know.

26 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Okay just one thing I know you were asking about dragons and draconequus if that was the kind of character you wanted me to draw I can draw either or if you don't have a picture yet you can just give a detailed description and I'll see what I can do if you'd like to do that just let me know.

ValkyrieRefSheetOfficial.thumb.png.b259b817a5f9da40e90f9657e9c65855.png_commission__reference_sheet_for_krazyezzy_by_shadow_nights_dc8rrxa-fullview.thumb.png.ccbff81bfeae0c2fd2e396ff7169efdf.pngThese are my references of the two. You can do either or, idc which ones done if you choose to do them.

On 6/8/2020 at 3:32 PM, chaosprincess said:

@Ezzy Here is your request I chose to draw Monsoon, for her pose I decided to have her look at some ladybugs that happened to land on her I hope you like it.

kirin request finished .png

Thank you shes super cute

@Emerald Heart Here is your request

For the pose I decided to have her waving while giving her little starfish a hug I am uncertain on if the starfish had anything on it's back since I only saw the front so I do apologize if there was anything on the back of it and I am terrible at stars so please excuse the deformed looking starfish and I also decided to add black lines near her hoof to show shes waving terrible way of showing it I know.

And I did decide to add in why hello there! if you want the words removed just let me know and I can remove them.

pony completed .png

On 6/4/2020 at 2:41 PM, chaosprincess said:

@Deerie Your request is finished I chose to draw the little goat she looked so cute. :kirin:

goat completed .png

Omg thank you so much for this <3 pink fawn is cute 💖 I didn’t get notified sorry

Just now, Deerie said:

Omg thank you so much for this <3 pink fawn is cute 💖 I didn’t get notified sorry

Its no problem no need to apologize :oh_golly: I'm really glad you like it :kirin:  and shes a fawn? I am so sorry I thought it was a goat I can change the wording to fawn if you;d like, but goat or fawn she is an adorable character and I enjoyed drawing her :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

On 6/11/2020 at 11:58 AM, chaosprincess said:

@Emerald Heart Here is your request

For the pose I decided to have her waving while giving her little starfish a hug I am uncertain on if the starfish had anything on it's back since I only saw the front so I do apologize if there was anything on the back of it and I am terrible at stars so please excuse the deformed looking starfish and I also decided to add black lines near her hoof to show shes waving terrible way of showing it I know.

And I did decide to add in why hello there! if you want the words removed just let me know and I can remove them.

pony completed .png

Aww she looks so stinking adorable another great piece I especially love the big doe eyes you gave her.:D

On 6/7/2020 at 11:58 PM, Emerald Heart said:

@chaosprincess

Do you mind drawing Conch Shell for me?

I don't care what pose she's in, I just want her to look cute.

320060978_ConchShell.png.27f0434437bf2b311fe8d4ec3ce07295.png

Hello I am uncertain if you got the notification when I posted your request, but I have finished it and have posted it I'm only quoting you to make sure you know I have not forgotten your request if you've already seen it then you can disregard this quote and I do apologize.