Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Possible Pony Life release date and episode synopses.

CastletonSnob

So, a 15 minute spin off of a 30 minute show with a mainly comedic focus. .......This is MLP Go! isn't it? I enjoy comedic cartoons. I do. But not when the joke is a laziness competition. Part of the reason why i didn't like Gumball.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I legitimately chuckled at the synopsis for The Best of the Worst. :dash: Fully open-minded going into this, I'm just surprised at how soon this now seems to be coming out after months of them barely giving us any info. :maud:

Right now is Summer anyway, so even if without Covid -19 Hasbro would have took vacation. I have a suspicion that they are going to post it in mid December.

It's a good thing that we've finally found the release dates of the Pony Life episodes. I'm interested to see how the series plays out. I don't think it'll have the same impact as Friendship is Magic but it'd be fun to watch.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

At long last, we might have a release date for Pony Life, as well as some episode synopses!

2361194.png

2361196.png

about time. Was starting to think it got cancelled

9 hours ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

I was confused long enough whether these Stop Motion shorts are supposed to be Pony Life or not. :laugh:

If the Stop Motion were Pony Life, I would hang myself.

The Pony Life episodes better be aimed at fully grown up men, or I will be crying like a kid! :glimmer:

On 5/29/2020 at 2:04 PM, VG_Addict said:

At long last, we might have a release date for Pony Life, as well as some episode synopses!

2361194.png

2361196.png

Ah yeah, read them yesterday at 4chan.

On 6/2/2020 at 6:40 AM, VG_Addict said:

We were joking with the cute-pocalypse one.

"Fluttershy meets anon".

The synopsis don't sound all that bad, so hopefully pony life turns out better than equestria girls.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Here's the EQD link https://www.equestriadaily.com/2020/05/two-episodes-of-pony-life-possibly.html 

I think some episodes are going to be duds but I think the Pinkie Pie one, and Applejack one have some potential. It will be great to see the characters again. It might just be a guilty pleasure sort of thing rather than a show that requires serious analysis like G4 but with the awful state of the world right now I'm THRILLED this is coming out and I think we should all watch before we assume the worst. It could be adorable. 

Edited by StitchandMLPlover

As much as I think this series won’t do so well, I am still going to give it a chance and watch these first episodes.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

As much as I think this series won’t do so well, I am still going to give it a chance and watch these first episodes.

Yeah I think we should all watch a few episodes before giving it a final verdict.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

Thanks for the episode synopsis!!! These 2 episodes sound good. Particularly the Rarity one. The Rarity one might have some more depth with the moral. The Pinkie Pie episodes seem like a season long arc for her so the early speculations that Pinkie Pie would be very much a main focus in "Pony Life" may be correct. 

11 hours ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

ok, 13th june starting. :love:

I'm just going to point out, that date is my 1 year anniversary at this forum (I joined 13th June 2019) :mlp_icwudt:

You know, I think it would have been better if Hasbro made Pony Life available on a streaming service instead of Discovery Family in this day and age.  Be it Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus or HBO Max.

On the other hand, if Hasbro chooses to release the episodes on Youtube, then I have no problems with that.