Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Spitfire

Swit Swat

Do you have any brothers or sisters? And if not, are there any ponies in your life that look up to you, or that you feel qualify as sibling-like?

Do you have any brothers or sisters? And if not, are there any ponies in your life that look up to you, or that you feel qualify as sibling-like?

I do not. Though, I've noticed Rainbow Dash looks up to me very much...

Do you ever think about having Rainbow Dash be a Wonder Bolt?

Maybe... If she stops trying to get too much attention to herself...

Since you've been voted for sexiest pony in Equestria, will you start modeling?

Uh... no.
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Who is the leader of the Wonderbolts? You or Soarin'?

I am. Soarin' can get lazy sometimes, so, that's why I'm BOSS. Edited by Swit Swat

How did you get your Cutiemark Spitfire?

It all happened some time ago. I was doing one of my daily runner up flights. While practicing, my nose started to detect a burnt smell. I looked around... and then... I saw it... A huge wildfire had started. (Please note, I was not in Cloudsdale) I started flying as fast as I could. The wildfire was spreading very quickly. Along the way, I caught sight of a few citizens who were in bad health conditions. I grabbed hold off them, and outran the fire. I saved their lives and that's when people started noticing my incredible W.P. And on that day, I got my cutie mark.

Have you ever tried a Cobra maneuver?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgHoBDW56CI

(The challenge behind this in real life is taking the G-forces (you're decelerating from about 450mph to 100mph in two seconds) and retaining stability after you've stalled so that you can recover)

• Brohoof 1

Have you ever tried a Cobra maneuver?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgHoBDW56CI

(The challenge behind this in real life is taking the G-forces (you're decelerating from about 450mph to 100mph in two seconds) and retaining stability after you've stalled so that you can recover)

It's a strange maneuver as I am not a jet. So... TBH, I have not tried it, as it may be really akward and very difficult.