Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So I found some scans of G3 comics/books

CameoShadowness

I was wondering if anyone else was interested or if any one had other scans. I'm just kinda gathering a bunch of them to read since I can't get them physically. (Not even through Amazon because I do not want my family attacking me for this.)

The comics I got so far are "Snowball Fun", "The Magic Fir Tree", "The High Wire","The Balloon Ride", "Pinkie Pie and the Artist", "New Activity classes" and "Stars of the show" (which yes I'm counting as a comic but barely one.)

The book scans I got include: "Magic of Books", "The World's Biggest Tea Party", "Rose Blossom's First Christmas", "The Magic of Christmas", "The enchanted Mask", "Rainbow Dash and the Hot Day", "The Thanks Giving Gift", "Wishing on a Star", "Belle of the ball", and "Winter Festival" (Which I'm not sure I got a proper scan of.)

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2020 at 7:29 PM, Denim&Venöm said:

I didn't even know there were proper books. All I ever found were the children picture books. 

1) Children's picture books are proper books- but for kids.
and 2) yeah it's few and far between.

On 5/30/2020 at 8:56 PM, Dabmanz said:

Wait there were comics? I did not know that. Looks like you learn something new everyday ^^

Yup. Some comics were hyper detailed but others weren't. It's pretty interesting tbh.

• 3 months later...

Wow, this is very cool! I am delighted. I also collect them, to some extent, but in fact, I have very few, unlike you. I have Snowball Fun, Magic Fir Tree, The High Wire, and nothing else. Please tell me, did you order Stars of the show? I've just been looking for it for a long time, where to buy it, but I don't want to use the Amazon.

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2020 at 2:54 AM, Caprallevi said:

Wow, this is very cool! I am delighted. I also collect them, to some extent, but in fact, I have very few, unlike you. I have Snowball Fun, Magic Fir Tree, The High Wire, and nothing else. Please tell me, did you order Stars of the show? I've just been looking for it for a long time, where to buy it, but I don't want to use the Amazon.

Frankly it is very hard to find it. I had to look for the scans because Hasbro is pretty annoying with making the books. Some sites you can check out are sites like thriftbooks.com but I never used it before and I don't think it has all the books. 

• 2 months later...