My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Just watching stuff, the art and seeing how creative the community is

Heya!

You can call me flurry

I joined this forum after I joined in a few online pony convention and remembered this place. I came across it a few years back but didn't join back then. 

I do some drawing, I drawn a few ponies before but not so much and I am thinking I will draw more.

I watched most of the earlier seasons but very recently started watching the later stuff. I still think the earlier stuff is much better xP But I do like the way they expanded the world. My fav pony is rainbow dash, then fluttershy and pinkie pie are a close second. 

I think rarity is my least favourite but I have warmed up to her more after seeing more of her, in the recent episodes. Sometimes I have a little problem in seeing how she is generous hehe but well she does have that quality just that I think things like creativity and passion might suit her better. I mean all the ponies are good really.

Also I like watching dr wolf on youtube. And I like brony music like the older ones from living tombstone and wooden toaster but others too.

• Brohoof 8

51 minutes ago, flurry said:

I watched most of the earlier seasons but very recently started watching the later stuff. I still think the earlier stuff is much better xP But I do like the way they expanded the world.

Hi there @flurry!
I recommends watching "Forgotten Friendship" which is an Equestria Girls special from 2017. I know what you might be thinking... Why would I bring this up? Well, the quote above reminds me of myself once, and if I remember anything important about watching MLP, it was watching "Forgotten Friendship". You can find it on Netflix. You don't want to miss it or be spoiled.

Enjoy the forum! :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Splashee said:

Hi there @flurry!
I recommends watching "Forgotten Friendship" which is an Equestria Girls special from 2017. I know what you might be thinking... Why would I bring this up? Well, the quote above reminds me of myself once, and if I remember anything important about watching MLP, it was watching "Forgotten Friendship". You can find it on Netflix. You don't want to miss it or be spoiled.

Enjoy the forum! :kindness:

Thanks I'll watch it once I got through some of the backlog I have to watch haha

9 hours ago, AJ2489 said:

Hey there! Welcome (back) to the herd! :D How you doing? 

Good thanks, u?

• Brohoof 1

Welcome Comrade @flurry to our little corner of the internet! You'll find lots of fun and very nice ponies on this site here, we're all pretty welcoming here! 

Now go out and make some friends! 

fullggggp.gif.738acadf526f470c34d67ba4d2796ab4.gif

Do it for friendship! For magic! For Celestia! For Equestria! 

• Brohoof 1