Midnight's Pony Pictures

So I decided to redesign my sona a bit. I don't really like it when people say she looks very similar to someone else's. it hasn't happened for a bit, but on a couple different occasions she was say to look like two different people's sonas/OCs and each time it annoyed me. I've also wanted to redo her for a bit to give a better explanation as to why she has fire powers when at the time she was clearly just an earth pony.

So, meet the redesigned Midnight Fire.

1531142780_MidnightFireredesign.thumb.png.558e9f71ec671c3e360dab106915a4f4.png

If this gets compared to looking very similar to someone else's OC then I just give up. She's staying like this unless I give her like new clothes/accessories or a new hairstyle or something.

Anyway, she's still red, still has the hazel eyes and brown mane/tail which are relatively the same still, and the cutie mark is still the same, and so are her glasses. What has changed is that now she's a mix: part kirin and part earth pony. I've adored kirins since I first saw them in the show, and because they have some fire power so to speak, it gives me more of a reason for her to have fire magic, and be able to transform into something dark/dangerous I hinted at sometime ago but never actually depicted before. Her clothing has also changed. I have two very similar looking shirts that are very close to this shade of purple that I wear a lot more than the blue one, plus it looks nicer with the red fur and gold-ish scales/hooves/ear tips she now has. As for the earrings, they're ones I've been wearing to work a lot recently and a pair of my favorites and they look really good with the shirt.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Commission for an anonymous customer. They wanted Pinkie Pie enjoying a video of something called Stick Death Maze. I don't know anything about the video, but i guess it's some sort of series on YouTube some people do. I don't really know. Anyway, I love how this came out. Perspectives like this aren't my strong suit so I'm glad it came out well, and the customer loved it.

788920237_C97brotherPinkiePieatcomputerfullcolorfullbodydetailedbkgdadd.character.thumb.png.e3587c8630d551b361ace713b628c462.png

• 2 weeks later...