Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like most about Rainbow Dash?

Lucky Bolt

We need more threads discussing Best Pony. :ph3ar: 

So, what's your favorite thing about Rainbow Dash? For me it's the fact I can relate to her so much. She's my spirit animal hehe. What about you guys?

20e7292a22dbe89fcad7133dba82523d.gif

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

She was an average pony in Seasons 1-5, but in later seasons, I don't think I really like anything about her -- I mean, arguing with her friends and trashing Pinkie's pies -- what's so good about that?

EDIT: What I actually liked about her the most was her Daring Do adventures, in case you demand to know.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 1

I like the most about her when she is not Rainbow Dash, like in "Read It and Weep".

And I hate her when she is the most like Rainbow Dash, like in "28 Pranks Later".

• Brohoof 2

Her self confidence, she's cocky but can afford to as she's awesome. Though also her colour combo is pretty awesome like a rainbow being associated with awesome and speed. Yes she is speedy too which is nice.

• Brohoof 4

She’s cute, adorkable, sometimes confident, sometimes pretending to be confident, afraid of showing weakness, has a cool voice, and makes me want to hit my head against a wall sometimes, but for some reason that’s a good thing, because I like flawed characters. B)

• Brohoof 5

Wow that's a hard question without writing an essay on her...

I guess, thinking about it, she's everything I aspire to be, Confident, Loyal, Athletic. Plus her design is just cute AF 

• Brohoof 3

I've always had a sweet spot for tomboys, as well as those brash, cocky-hotshot types, characters similar to Hot Rod or Sideswipe from Transformers, Iron Man, Falco from Starfox just about every shonen anime lead character. I also love her relationship with Scootaloo, it's the absolute best.

And the writers probably hate me for it, so that helps

• Brohoof 4

Rainbow is my second favorite of the mane 6, but just because she's my second favorite doesn't mean that there's not a lot of stuff that I like about her!

I love that she's a part of the Wonderbolts, I think that's so cool that she's essentially apart of Equestria's version of the Blue Angles and that she gets to hang out with so many other super awesome ponies like Spitfire, who is my favorite secondary character:wub:

I also love her cocky personality, and I love how it can sometimes clash with the personalities of others and create some funny situations and interactions. I also love that she's blue, blue has longtime been one of my favorite colors and her vibrant prismatic mane definitely plays well into her coolness factor :dash:  

Also her Sonic Rainbooms are pretty epic, I love when she does them in the show :wub:  

• Brohoof 3

Unusual appearance. When I just started to getting into the fandom, I thought she was a main character. Because you know, that "hey look at me I'm so unusual and bright" appearance is usually given to main characters

• Brohoof 2

While she maybe my least favorite of the mane 6, that don't mean there aren't things I like about. Like I like her design and that she does have insecurities issues when they are written well. With a few exceptions I like her interactions with Fluttershy and deep just wants to show her own way of toughening Fluttershy up.

(edited)
On 6/5/2020 at 4:53 AM, Megas said:

I've always had a sweet spot for tomboys, as well as those brash, cocky-hotshot types, characters similar to Hot Rod or Sideswipe from Transformers, Iron Man, Falco from Starfox just about every shonen anime lead character. I also love her relationship with Scootaloo, it's the absolute best.

And the writers probably hate me for it, so that helps

300px-Rodimus_vs_Overlord_on_Lost_Light.jpg.d991f0bd115d1b855a9f590bcc3ea0eb.jpg

Welp funnily enough those are the characters that I like to enjoy watching as they get beat up :ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥

Because I consider her the least like me when it comes to the Mane 6, I legitimately love the episodes where I do see something we have in common

Our love of broccoli: Rarity Investigates

Letting ourselves cry when we need to: Tanks for the Memories

Struggling with tests until we find a method that works for us: Testing testing 123

• Brohoof 1

On 6/5/2020 at 12:55 AM, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

300px-Rodimus_vs_Overlord_on_Lost_Light.jpg.d991f0bd115d1b855a9f590bcc3ea0eb.jpg

Welp funnily enough those are the characters that I like to enjoy watching them get beat up :ButtercupLaugh:

image.png.61065d27438a1d836cedefee4fab509e.png

Spoiler

Sorry you had to find out the hard way Soarin :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

Her loyalty, without a doubt. That's a quality which I struggle to see in people these days, so I can definitely admire that in Rainbow. Her cocky personality also reminds me a bit of myself, so I can't help but find that enjoyable.

• Brohoof 2