Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you consider yourself Stylish?

Reecejackox

Well kind of, like I wear tees and joggies, which are quite fashionable (especially here),

I think after transitioning I might try wearing jeans with tights under them (because jeans hurt my thighs really badly), and dresses, and maybe crop tops and crop hoodies

• Brohoof 1

I might unintentionally be rather stylish haha. Though mostly as I keep it simple, some white tshirt and denim jeans on point. Shoes eh could get more stylish shoes function over form. Hoodie is nice so like stylish-ish hehe.

• Brohoof 2

I like fashions and going in styles so yes without a doubt.

• Brohoof 3

I am terrible with fashion. I wear mostly stuff that makes feel good, stuff that allows me a lot of movement. It is why I rarely wear jeans and more often wear sports pants. 

I usually get help from those who have more of a mind for fashion than I do when it comes to wearing the right style of clothes for an occasion. Otherwise I am have picked out clothes that fit certain occasions~ 

• Brohoof 2

I prefer going with my own sense of fashion, not really having that influenced by what might be trendy at the moment.  I'm not where I want to be style-wise right now but when I get to the level of sewing that I want to be, y'all better watch out :ButtercupLaugh:  I kinda want to have more of a alternative fashion at some point but it's really hard to find things that I actually like in my size so I figured, why not?  Might as well make my own clothes.  It's definitely been a learning process, for sure.  Hopefully I can go to this one sewing academy in Toronto one of these days.

• Brohoof 2

I'll make myself really stylish the day I'll draw Splashee as an Equestria Girl, you wait and see! (check my status updates for that) :squee: