Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you consider yourself a good cook?

Reecejackox

Beans go on toast? ^_^

Anyway I’m not a good cook at all. I burn toast all the time do you really think I can cook a meal? Lol.

I consider myself a decent cook. I like learning to make stuff that is good, especially the tasty kind. I'm happy that @Kamii enjoys the food that I make for us~ 

• Brohoof 3

I love cooking! I'm self taught (With help from the limited episodes of Kitchen Nightmares I've seen!) and I love experimenting with new combos and stuff. 

My latest creation is Toast, Sliced chicken, Fried Egg with a  pinch of pepper. 

Melted cheese if I'm extra hungry XD

• Brohoof 1

I would consider a good cook, since I always helped my mom with cooking. And like my dad, I love baking!

• Brohoof 1

I think I’m okay at cooking. Just put a recipe in front of me and maybe tell me how high to set the burners, and I should be good. 

• Brohoof 3

I think I'm ok, just as long as I have a good recipe with a video that shows the process, I'm good.  I prefer baking though since I like working with the dough.  My food might not be anything too complex but it's simple food that does the job.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Beans go on toast? ^_^

Anyway I’m not a good cook at all. I burn toast all the time do you really think I can cook a meal? Lol.

And there was me thinking I was terrible at cooking.

And yeah beans go on toast :ButtercupLaugh:

For me personally, it's not that I'm terrible, I've really not bothered to try, Plus I'm such a Derpy that I'd end up causing a fire anyway :muffins:

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥

(edited)

Yeah but I've had some trouble with pizza dough. I had a recipe from a coworker that was really good but I forgot to save it, and I've made pizza from scratch 3 times since and it wasn't great. The last one was from Binging with Babish too so I really don't know what went wrong since he's awesome at what he does and I've made other things of his. I felt down so settled for tortilla pizza instead, which was made worse by the fact that tasted better.

Spoiler

Preheat oven to 425 degrees farenheit, put on sauce, shredded mozzarella (Stiffen it by placing in the freezer for half an hour. If your oven doesn't beep when it reaches temperature, place cheese in for 15 minutes and then start your oven for the next 15 to make sure it's up to heat), and other toppings of choice. Place on cookie sheet lined with foil or parchment paper. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes. Take out and cool for 5 minutes. Edges of tortilla will brown and crisp, cracking when you move it, but the covered area will remain flexible. I haven't bothered to slice mine up and just eat it awkwardly.

Edited by SharpWit

Not in the least. In fact, I can only use the microwave and the toaster though I do tend to overdo it on both.

I burn the water when I'm making a tea, so not really. EDQ7xNk.png

Seriously though, I'm rather average. I don't really enjoy cooking though. :P

Once I tried to fry some potatoes on a pan, In result I burnt non-stick coating on the pan and made potatoes a bit less raw

So you can call me chef 

• Brohoof 1