Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like most about Applejack?

Lucky Bolt

5 minutes ago, Oleks said:

I like her "no-BS" attitude and hard-working nature.

Also, her eyebrow movements.

988294.gif

Her eyebrows are legendary! :toldya:

• Brohoof 3

Applejack always knows exactly what's best for everypony. She works hard and is always considerate. She is also amazingly strong and is phenomenal at what she does.

With her amazing family and all her friends behind her, the Element is Honesty is some amazing pony. :mlp_icwudt:

QjKy9.gif

• Brohoof 1

She has the greatest common sense of the whole Mane 6 - granted, not a high bar - and is both strong in a proud but humble way and supportive/nurturing. And she still has enough flaws to be interesting too! 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

She has the most common sense. Or at least she used to have the most common sense.

I think honesty is the groundwork of all six elements, and the most important one. It includes being honest even to yourself, diligence, sincerity and integrity. All MLP problems would be solved if everyone stayed honest.

She is also a very grounded and practical pony, which many characters lacked.

She might be the least standing out pony among all the candy colored ponies, but that’s because she’s vanilla, and vanilla deserves more praise.

Also, she’s the only one who is undoubtedly American. She represents a certain culture and region in real world that many people can identify with, or at least be familiar with. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2020 at 11:37 AM, creativeUsername said:

nothing. she sucks, has always sucked and always will suck

You know who sucks a lot worse? People who post stuff like that in threads like these.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Honesty
  • Common sense
  • Hard-working nature, which is the same reason I like Limestone Pie
  • She's blonde, and I like that hair color

I also like how she conspicuously went from hot-blooded cowgirl in earlier seasons to Team Mom and acts as a sort of foil to Rarity, as in Made in Manehattan.

• Brohoof 1