Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health do you have or have had the coronavirus?

Muffinnz

Do you think or know if you have/had the coronavirus?  

40 users have voted

1. 1. Do you think or know if you have/had the coronavirus?

• yes
    • no
    • I don't know

6 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Same. Family got sick with something a few days after I went to a convention in February. They're saying it wasn't quite like a cold or flu they had before, so it may very well have been Covid and we were healthy enough to only get a mild case of it. 

I wish going to college baseball games where I live. Though me, my mother, and brother had what ever it was. Though I didn't haven't as bad as my mother and brother.

Nope, I haven't had it (or at least I've had none of the symptoms). For some reason, even my pollen allergy symptoms (which don't really match those of the coronavirus) haven't been quite as bad as in some earlier years. :dash:

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fairly certain my mother and I had a mild strain of it back in March, but nothing too severe. Just the loss of smell/taste and an irritating amount of headaches and coughing, but nothing serious.

My mum was sent an antibody test to check if she's ever had it, it came back negative. I live with my parents so it's probably safe to assume I haven't been exposed to it either.

My office switched to home working just before the numbers exploded in London. I think I might well have ended up with it if I had to take the train for another week or so.

I know who a girl who had it, her mother was hospitalised for a while.

My mom works in a local community center and got some really crappy flu-like thing in mid February before things started going crazy. My Dad then got it and it dragged on for almost 3 weeks. Shortly after my mom got it her work sent a letter saying someone there was positive for the virus. None of us have gotten antibody testing yet though.

I usually stop by their house after work on my way home. I felt like I might be getting something around the same time my Dad was feeling crummy. At that time I wasn't sleeping that great because I was worried about things going to shit like banks shutting down and supply chains collapsing- and resulting possible looting/chaos.:confused::mlp_blink:

I think I may have had it. For a a period of two weeks, I felt really sick, was super hot, and had chest pains, etc., and I think that MAY have been Covid-19, but I'm unsure. If it was, then I built up an immunity to it, fortunately, but I'm not positive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I know one of the lady in my neighborhood, who have a son is affected. And how kind of her to come by at our house to tell us that. :yeahno:

So do I have the COVID19? To be continued.

No, I don't think I have Corona. Haven't been out of the house and around others in a good while.

Plus I'm not sick or showing the symptoms at all so-

• 1 year later...

I have not had a cold virus since 2019! It is crazy. But that is because I have avoided people because of Corona. And most likely, people are more careful around others and respect distance more.

• Brohoof 1

About 10 days ago yes :wacko:.

Didn't think I had it. I admit I felt more tired than usual, swallowing was painful (gosh so annoying. I didn't consider that to be a sore throat, but I guess it was). I didn't really have a cough though I did have an episode one day, then it went away.

I got tested positive right about when I was feeling better. I only decided to test because the ketchup tasted really weird :wau: . I should have done so earlier ago.

Yes, I had it a little over a week ago. It was scary, but thanks to my vaccine, booster, and the pills my doctor prescribed me, I made it through it as a mild case. Even as a mild case, it was a nasty cold, though. I lost a couple of nights of sleep. A lot of my family has had it, too. Thankfully they're all vaccinated, so they made it through it as well.

• Brohoof 1

I think I had it a few weeks back. Only thing that makes me think so, are being tasting a chick fil a sauce, and another from a more local restaurant at two different days, I tasted some sort of bitter and metallic flavor; and Onhaving gone to a gathering where at least four people got it. Otherwise it felt more like a rather minor flu :huh:

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I think I had it a few weeks back. Only thing that makes me think so, are being tasting a chick fil a sauce, and another from a more local restaurant at two different days, I tasted some sort of bitter and metallic flavor; and Onhaving gone to a gathering where at least four people got it. Otherwise it felt more like a rather minor flu :huh:

Yes I got the same thing. The ketchup suddenly tasted weeeird. The bad taste went away though.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

My mother brought it home and infected the whole house. My taste and smell is permanently f-cked, it was completely gone for about 6 months. I got it back, but some things still have a weak taste, and others taste completely different. I only had a low fever for about three days.

(edited)

What symptoms are not attributed to it, really?

A friend of mine who is clinic medic, and has access to the laboratory where he works, had a chance to take a look at some of the samples from vaccinated people, and every single one of them had blood cells forming blood rouleaux. Massive clotting. And I am sorry, because it was mandatory for him.

Also, another friend was waiting to get it, after some mild flu symptoms, because his father wouldn't stop pestering him about it. And his father is the kind of television addict that believes everything the news say must be true. Because media and the government never lie, right?
Well, and this middle-aged man comes out of the room after getting "immunized", and then there is a trashing in the entrance of the building. The policemen in front of the infirmary rush to see what happened, and so does my friend. And the "immunized" guy is there making snow angels on the floor because of the seizuring.
What does my friend do next? He goes in and gets it. Life can you give warnings, but some people is just too damn dense.

Another guy I knew was taken into the hospital for symptoms, and they returned his dead body to his family within a couple of days. They must have used too much morphine to sedate the virus, I suspect.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Had it three times. The first time was the original variant back in March 2020 and that gave me a high temperature, dry cough and muscle aches in my legs. The subsequent two times I had no symptoms, I was just slightly tired. I'm proudly unvaccinated and proudly anti-Covid restrictions, just open the world up again.

Edited by daviddaviddavid