Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you watched the show in its entirety?

yert

I think I've watched like, maybe two episodes. What actually attracted me to this fanbase was that it had a good reputation, and I saw people who were being picked on unjustly and made fun of, so out of a kind of spite I became part of this, even though in all honesty I haven't seen much of the show or even particularly like it. Though I do love John delancie, being a trek fan- so I do enjoy discord as a character. At least early on

I've seen all of the show except for the last season, which I've seen some of. They're really dragging their feet uploading it on Netflix for some reason, so I haven't been able to watch it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've watched it all the shows and the eqg movies too haha. Most of which I watched while airing too so nice. 

Would watch the live streams online then usually rewatch the episode once uploaded haha.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

I've watched all of it myself and I am going to be watching whatever they release next, even if it's shit.

• Brohoof 1

@yert
The section General Discussion is designated for discussing topics outside of MLP. This thread is discussing the show. Therefore, it has been moved to FiM Show Discussion. Also, I have altered this thread’s title to give it proper context, as the original was too vague.

I watched up to halfway into season 8 and gave up on it. Realistically I should have stopped after Shadow Play. From what I have read and been told about where the show headed later on, it sounds like it wasn't worth my time.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
2 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I watched up to halfway into season 8 and gave up on it. Realistically I should have stopped after Shadow Play. From what I have read and been told about where the show headed later on, it sounds like it wasn't worth my time.

I think I can agree with this. While I was going to say the movie should been the end because I just watched it earlier. I looked that Shadow Play actually aired after the movie :wacko:

Edit: The show was basically over at this point.

Edited by Prince Doopliss
  • Brohoof 1

By S6 I found myself skipping episodes, first being 28 Pranks Later(glad I did), skipped a couple of S7 episode, a good chunk of S8, most of S9 I straight up abandoned, including the finale. Heck I hated S9 so much I quit halfway, and pretty much make it a point to never watch it again

• Brohoof 2

I hate shadow play just as much as I hate the pillars, they feel so forced, I wish they were never introduced.

I've watched every episode of both Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls though the latter I've re-watched way more often due to how it resonates with me more. Would I watch any of them again though? Maybe, but I'd need to have the proper incentive first.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've watched every episode of every season, at least three times!

Well, except fore two. I absolutely hated "Flutter Brutter"  and "Applejack's "Day" Off" It's the same way I feel about the Doctor Who episode "Love and Monsters". I want to travel back and time and stop these episodes from being written!

I flat out refuse to ever watch them again. If I had somehow seen them first, I would have NEVER watched another episode.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, I have watched every single episode of the show. I've never seen the problem with Seasons 8 and 9 or the show's "infamous" episodes, and while there were times I felt some burnout keeping up with the show, I've never gotten tired of the franchise.  

Watched all but three: Over a Barrel, Games Ponies Play, and McColts (the first few minutes only). Aside from that, I saw every episode at least once! :mlp_yeehaa:

5 hours ago, AppleBolt ️ said:

I’ve watched season 1-7.  Haven’t watched 8-9 yet, but am planning on it.  

Maybe it's me being a big fan of both seasons (eight in particular), but once you get the chance to see them, I think you're gonna have a great time. :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have watched every episode of the Friendship is Magic series plus all of the Equestria Girls movies & specials.

I haven't watched all of the MLP claymation shorts though.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1