Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you watched the show in its entirety?

yert

I find it weird how everyone here seems to diss the later seasons, when to me, they got better as they went on starting from S6,

I found 1-4 were good, but dont hold a candle to season 8 and 9, and that season 5 was so boring, I wish I could get my like 3 hours back

I have not. I believe I've seen all of the Equestria Girls movies though as someone shows them all to me. I've also seen the movie. I never watched season 8 and 9, I've seen everything else but I hardly remember anything from the last 2-3 seasons. The last season I remember well is season 4.

(edited)
8 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Maybe it's me being a big fan of both seasons (eight in particular), but once you get the chance to see them, I think you're gonna have a great time. :D

The day I don’t have a great time watching ponies would be the day hell freezes over. 

Ive been seeing a lot of negativity about the final seasons so it’s nice to hear some positives about it for once.

Edited by AppleBolt ⚡️
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, AppleBolt ️ said:

The day I don’t have a great time watching ponies would be the day hell freezes over. 

Ive been seeing a lot of negativity about the final seasons so it’s nice to hear some positives about it for once.

I wasn't too impressed by the attempt to tie in the movie OR the school stuff, but I do love the Young Six and think what lies beneath is such a key Tree episode even Y6 haters should list it highly.

TS.png.2f6d736d51a9f55ac7340386e11d9d3c.png

I've seen every episode of the show multiple times. I only need to catch up on a couple of the YouTube shorts and Rainbow Roadtrip. After that, I've seen everything.

I wish I had, so far only 1-5 plus some random episodes of the other seasons plus the EQG movies and the normal movie. The rest is unknown territory to me. That includes the EQG series which I don't think I will ever watch. :D

• Brohoof 1

Nope. I watched random episodes on Youtube, so I doubt I've watched every single one, but I have watched 95% of the,. Since I watched all the episodes in a random order, I can never tell where each episode falls in the time line :yay:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

I wasn't too impressed by the attempt to tie in the movie OR the school stuff, but I do love the Young Six and think what lies beneath is such a key Tree episode even Y6 haters should list it highly.

TS.png.2f6d736d51a9f55ac7340386e11d9d3c.png

While 

i haven't seen the Y6, I will say they were a good idea on paper. They probably shouldn't have happen. I get their purpose, but from stuff I research they just don't seem that interesting. At least outside the dragon and Silver Stream.

I've seen every bit of Friendship is Magic at least twice - that includes the eight shorts, the movie and the two specials. I've also seen each episode of Friendship is Forever twice. The same with Equestria Girls - all the movies, specials and shorts at least twice.

I'm currently having my third complete run through, rewatching all of Friendship is Magic, Equestria Girls and Friendship is Forever in chronological order. The most recent episode was A Royal Problem earlier today.

Yes. FiM, the Movie, FiF and the FiM related online shorts. 

I just can't get enough of this series! It's the single best thing that's ever happened to me, and I will defend every aspect of it to the end. Love these guys!

A5A8A9A0-9774-41C3-BC4A-E596DDC296C1.gif

• Brohoof 2

46 minutes ago, Prince Doopliss said:

While i haven't seen the Y6, I will say they were a good idea on paper. They probably shouldn't have happen. I get their purpose, but from stuff I research they just don't seem that interesting. At least outside the dragon and Silver Stream.

Its more the characterizations. They are well suited to become the next generation of element bearers, you get to find out a lot more about their various races by their interactions, and of course Ocellus is equestria's cutest rock.
220?cb=20191219202353

I watched all of Friendship is Magic, including the shorts, the specials, and the movie, for better or for worse. Though I haven't seen those clip shows yet; how much original material is even in them? 

I watched all of Equestria Girls, be it in short form or movie form, and I wish there was more. 

I did not watch all of the weird stuff they put on YouTube. It's not for me. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I've seen all nine season of MLP:FiM including the movie from 2017 and the two specials from 2019.

From EqG I have seen all the movies, the shorts, and from specials up to spring break.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I've fully watched seasons 1-9 once through. Not only that, but I have fully rewatched seasons 1-7 through as well (I didn't bother with the last two on that rewatch). Then I'm pretty sure I've watched through seasons 1&2 at least 5 times :squee:. All this is not even including all the times I decide to rewatch certain individual episodes throughout the series (I don't even know how many times I've rewatched Hurricane Fluttershy :yay:).

As for side content, I've watched the movie, the two specials, and unfortunately I have had to endure through the four EQG movies (You can probably tell that I'm not a fan of EQG XD).

• Brohoof 1

I dropped off around the beginning of Season 5. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little interested in finishing it.

Long story short - I was in a bad place mentally, and the dopamine hit I was getting from this show was filling a void it wasn't meant to fill. I'm doing better now. But I think I'm going to leave it on the shelf for now.

• Brohoof 1

Mostly yes and no. I love watching Season 1 so much. I can still watch them again and again and I still find them hilarious. I did watch Season 2 every now and then once I got bored. Same thing with Season 3. Season 4, I really do enjoy and I did watch some episodes that I love. I love Season 5 so much and I did watched episodes that holds near and dear to my heart and cherish them for so long. Season 6? Once in while just for background noise. I can watch Season 7 only for the episodes that I do like, but for the rest, I don't really care for. Season 8 & 9? Ugh. I don't want to take about them...

As for other MLP content? I did watch Equestria Girls, but only for the first three movies. Never seen the 2017 film. Never seen Best Gift Ever. Never seen Rainbow Roadtrip. Never seen the FiM shorts and Friendship is Forever clipshow. So I can't really say my opinion about them.

So to elaborate on the answer: mostly yes because I love watching the show and I was able to catch Season 7-9 after I watched Season 6 years ago. Mostly no because I couldn't get around watching the show and I didn't even bother watching the rest of it. So, I mostly watched the episodes that caught my attention.

Guys, I made this post about a year ago, how come you're all coming to it now? Shouldn't it be far down the list or whatever?