Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you watched the show in its entirety?

yert

• 3 weeks later...

In all honesty, I haven’t seen every single episode. My first ever episode I’ve seen was the one where they tell the crusaders how they got their cutie marks, and then a few years later.. a friend got me into the show, starting with Discord’s debut. I still haven’t seen every single episode, and I doubt I’ll ever have time to.

Nope, by S6 I was skipping episodes that sounded bad and kept that going for S7 and 8, I hated S9 so much I dropped it halfway entirely, not even bothering to watch the finale. And I make it a point to keep it that way

I watched every episode in its entirety and saw every episode of the first three seasons multiple times. I don't particularly like every single episode of the series, but there is no episode I didn't get at least some enjoyment out of. 

I watched all the episodes, specials and shorts for FIM (the movie as well), loved all of them (I know many did not like the later seasons although I am not sure if the seasons actually have a better reception overall and it just recency bias or not, but I am alright with them and actually think season 9 was one of the best seasons). I also watched all the movies and specials for EG but I may have missed a few shorts, the majority of them are not all that memorable TBH. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Uhm... It depends. I didn't watch Hello Pinkie Pie, nor the Equestria Girls specials (there are too many, it's very confusing). I stopped watching Pony Life after 5 minutes as it was awfully bad.

But! I watched everything that adds to FiM and the world of Equestria and I have collected all relevant episodes and specials, even the english-only ones. :)

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Sven Seelenherz said:

I didn't watch Hello Pinkie Pie

I did not need to know this exists..... why did you teach me this exists..... I thought I loved all things pony. I found one thing that made me go nope... :eww:

But I have watched all episodes of FIM and I am watching the G1/G2 and am trying to get the G3 movies. I look forward to MYM. 

(edited)

Unless I somehow missed some episodes, I have watched the entirety of MLPFIM. Before a new season was to be released, I would watch the entirety of the series up until that point. Eventually, I stopped doing that as it became an increasingly daunting task. I think I have rewatched the series (that is all the published episodes at the time when I was rewatching it) about six times.

Though, I stopped watching the show part-way through season 9 in 2019, and regained enough interest in the series to finish watching it earlier this year. I regret doing that since I missed the general sentiment that was around from the series finale, and I was not able to avoid some spoilers about it, such as Twilight as a fully-grown alicorn. But, I did manage to avoid the fact that the finale takes place some 20-30 years in the future.

The last Equestria Girls movie I watched was the one with the Twilight who originated from the human world. I only watch a few of the MLPFIM shorts. Have not watched G4.5 nor any other G4 related media as far as I remember.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias
  • Brohoof 1

I've watched all the seasons of the show, but not in 2019, more like in 2021. That was because after watching the season 6 finale, I thought the show was no fun, so I dropped it in 2017 and went back in summer 2020, just for curiosity and to see if Starlight has really changed and learned from her mistakes, which is not the case unfortunately.

The only episode I skipped was 28 pranks later. It just doesn't sound interesting.

• Brohoof 1

I've watched everything from all gens except for season 2 of Pony Life. Normally I tough it out if things are bad but Pony Life always produced the same thing each episode and it was just so forgettable. As for the FiM show itself, I never dropped it because even though there were bad episodes, they didn't ruin my impression of the show.