Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Were you extroverted or introverted as a child?

Reecejackox

• 4 weeks later...

Always been introverted.

I tend to act a little closer to extroverted at work, mostly because I felt I needed to to do my job properly, and it's been long enough to become a habit now.

• 6 months later...

Very extroverted according to the VHS tapes and what little memories I remember. Then after the first week of school at age 4 in kindergarten, very introverted. Still introverted to this day, aside from online, then I think you can call it "normal introvert".

Generally introverted. 

Around my friends and family more extroverted. 

Now I'm just extroverted on main constantly. Very rare occasions where the introvert will rise in me. 

Child me was quite an extrovert. Until I went through my teens and learned that people didn't like me. Then I reshaped myself around not being a burden to people and retreated and learned how to be, for the most part, alone.

I was more an Introvert than a Extrovert, but I always wanted to be. I was usually quiet and shy, it took me a few years to get out of my shell but I guess you could say that I mastered it? I had dreams that I was an extrovert though, maybe it was a sign of something but I couldn't know for sure. But I suppose when you get older and ready to explore the world, you probably would expect the unexpected, and that's just the way things are nowadays, at least from my understanding.

Interestingly enough I was very much extroverted and have always been rather popular therefore. Though as I got in my teens I began being angry at the world but generally I felt no need for communication with others so I was an introvert I realized I had always been an introvert yet being popular had me talk more then I wanted to. 

When I realized I was an introvert I isolated myself more and being around people felt generally tiresome. Until I got so isolated that I was completely alone and out of touch with the world. That's where the brony fandom gave me a more of an insight to that and I started becoming more of an ambivert I realized although I preferred being an introvert I also had an extrovert. Meanwhile as a kid it was more just the fact that when you are popular everyone tries to befriend you and talk to you. So you talk more though I was more outgoing I suppose a weird kid too I mean my first kiss was literally running up to a girl and kissing her. Which I would think is weird to do today haha.

• 5 months later...