Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Story Belle and Kimono

CameoShadowness

───╔═══╗──╔╗─────╔╗╔═╗────────────────────────╔╗───╔═══╗╔╗──────────╔══╗───╔╗╔╗───────
───║╔═╗║──║║─────║║║╔╝────────────────────────║║───║╔═╗╠╝╚╗─────────║╔╗║───║║║║───────
───║║─║╠══╣║╔╗───║╚╝╝╔╦╗╔╦══╦═╗╔══╗───╔══╦═╗╔═╝║───║╚══╬╗╔╬══╦═╦╗╔╗║╚╝╚╦══╣║║║╔══╗───
───║╚═╝║══╣╚╝╝───║╔╗║╠╣╚╝║╔╗║╔╗╣╔╗║───║╔╗║╔╗╣╔╗║───╚══╗║║║║╔╗║╔╣║║║║╔═╗║║═╣║║║║║═╣───
───║╔═╗╠══║╔╗╗───║║║╚╣║║║║╚╝║║║║╚╝║───║╔╗║║║║╚╝║───║╚═╝║║╚╣╚╝║║║╚═╝║║╚═╝║║═╣╚╣╚╣║═╣───
───╚╝─╚╩══╩╝╚╝───╚╝╚═╩╩╩╩╩══╩╝╚╩══╝───╚╝╚╩╝╚╩══╝───╚═══╝╚═╩══╩╝╚═╗╔╝╚═══╩══╩═╩═╩══╝───
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╔═╝║───────────────────
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╚══╝───────────────────

image.png.99e3ce22ed6a5021be307db34f13e436.png

You can ask us anything! We have time for now.

tehe, Yup, We'll answer as honest as we can.

TBH I don't care if you put NSFW in here, just expect a safe responses and other's disgust. Art bases by: zwolfielove from Devientart.

I don't mind Role playing or anything like that. Let's see what you guys ask.

(OOC I got this question from someone irl and they don't have a Fourm account- nor do they want to make one.)

Do you two live together or something?

No we don't. I live outside of Ponyville and Story lives in the Windmill.

To be honest we have thought about it- it does get lonely sometimes but decided against it. We came to a realization that my job calls for me to stay in the library and Kimono can't live in town. So instead we have a special schedule to stay together more often. 

Kinda tragic but we do what we must while staying in touch.

((OOC why are people outside of here more interested than those in here?))

image.thumb.png.a7133b6b13698692095b9c49f903883a.png

A couple! Oh heavens no, just good friends that love keeping company together. I do believe Story Belle may have somepony in mind though~.

hehe, yeah. I may have thought of being with Fiesta Flare but I haven't asked her out or anything. 

23 hours ago, Quinch said:

How did you get your cutie marks?

Get our cutie Marks? Oh dear, I think you have the wrong the wrong universe. In our universe ponies are born with their cutie marks. Still we have phenomenon where are cutiemarks move or glow when we do something related to them. My Cutiemark moves when I am gonna share a story- more specifically one that others tend to enjoy. Kimono-  I know it has happened to you too. Mind sharing that story?

Well, my cutiemark glows when ever I lead the ponies. It glow is faint unless it is dark or I step into a major situation but that's it for me. I know this isn't a direct answer to your question but our universe is different. I hope you understand.