Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ship the member above you

Pinkazoid

I ship @Shiny Silvermoon with @Totally Lyra because I think you'd totally get along.

3 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

SPEAKING OF CHEATING -- SPARKLEFAN YOU'RE SHIPPED WITH ME AND STOP TRYING TO SHIP @Nitobit'S SHIP WITH @Princess Cadance XD

*guffaws at the nonsense and chaos here* XD

*Sighs* Yes, Dear. :maud:

32 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

Oh God! What do we do??!?! :zipp-wut:

I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE WE DID IT BUT PLEASE BLAME @Simon HE'S THE ONE WHO ACTIVATED THIS THREAD ALSO IF ANYTHING EVER GOES WRONG ALWAYS BLAME @Simon THIS IS SPECIFICALLY WHAT HE WAS HIRED FOR <3 <3 <3 HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!!!

P.s. We love ya Simon! *poofs*
Live footage:
https://tenor.com/view/nctbzteen-haechan-fire-meme-nct-gif-24821171

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE WE DID IT BUT PLEASE BLAME @Simon HE'S THE ONE WHO ACTIVATED THIS THREAD ALSO IF ANYTHING EVER GOES WRONG ALWAYS BLAME @Simon THIS IS SPECIFICALLY WHAT HE WAS HIRED FOR <3 <3 <3 HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!!!

>.> Was not in the job description.

Also I'll ship @Princess Silky w/ Discord's Exploding Chocolate Milk just to get us back on track :3

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Gravelord Neat-O looks awesome and I like those spookies skeletons he has but I've been asking for @Nitobit without offending anypony! Is the Gravelord a character from Warhammer?

Dark Souls, actually. He is one of the five Bearers of the Lord Souls. I could write a novel for you about the subject, but I will spare you my endless, meandering diatribes. :mlp_please:

48 minutes ago, Simon said:

>.> Was not in the job description.

Also I'll ship @Princess Silky w/ Discord's Exploding Chocolate Milk just to get us back on track :

My, if you like the job description so much, why don't you marry it? :D

@Simon X Boring Paperwork is the OTP!

• Brohoof 1

Ha, you mentioned Simon and marriage in the same post. Because of that, I now have to ship you with @Simon.

Sorry, I don't make the rules. :proud:

4 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Ha, you mentioned Simon and marriage in the same post. Because of that, I now have to ship you with @Simon.

Sorry, I don't make the rules. :proud:

Obligatory Cash In x 0

23 hours ago, The Recherche said:

Dark Souls, actually. He is one of the five Bearers of the Lord Souls. I could write a novel for you about the subject, but I will spare you my endless, meandering diatribes. :mlp_please:

My, if you like the job description so much, why don't you marry it? :D

@Simon X Boring Paperwork is the OTP!

Actually, I am interested if you are willing to tell me more about the lore of Dark Souls. :lookup:

If you want I can tell you about the Tyranids of Warhammer 40K in exchange. :secret:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...