Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Where is your happy place?

Cagey

I watch Best of the Worst on RedLetterMedia (aka "friends simulator"). It always manages to make me laugh and forget about bad things going on.

• Brohoof 2

I drive my truck to the countryside and cruise backroads. That is my happy place and my one real escape from the world. :adorkable: Someday I’ll live out there again.

• Brohoof 1

I feel like the one place I am happy and truly not thinking about anything other then now is while driving. So my happy place is driving or even just sitting at the wheel.

Though that said I do have one more happy place and it is laying in bed haha especially playing animal crossing you know.

• Brohoof 1

My only true Happy Place is Disneyland, or the other Disney parks. The rest of the world is hard and sad, but when I escape the world into a realm of total fantasy, I can feel like me again and have peace. 

Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

My only true Happy Place is Disneyland, or the other Disney parks. The rest of the world is hard and sad, but when I escape the world into a realm of total fantasy, I can feel like me again and have peace. 

You make it a happy place, Dreamy. :wub:

“When I feel blue in the night
And I need you to hold me tight
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam”

When I need to get away and relax for a bit, I go to my bedroom, close the door, turn on my phone to watch or listen to YouTube, browse the Internet, and eat a snack.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Same here

16 hours ago, TheRockARooster 🐔 said:

You make it a happy place, Dreamy. :wub:

And I want to be able to go back to it to help make it a happy place as well

I go to my rural property. One of the creeks on the property has a small waterfall that's relaxing to listen to. The night sky there is very dark so I enjoy stargazing. Really helps me unwind.

Can't wait to call the place my home soon  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Phosphor said:

I go to my rural property. One of the creeks on the property has a small waterfall that's relaxing to listen to. The night sky there is very dark so I enjoy stargazing. Really helps me unwind.

Can't wait to call the place my home soon  :fluttershy:

You should have a name for your property... What about Green Hill Zone? It has waterfalls...

Wait... I got one better... Can you guess it?

Spoiler

Palmtree Panic :ButtercupLaugh:

Though, people would understand Green Hill Zone better, and it has the "zone" in its name as well!