Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Them's Fightin Herds

Rainbowdash69

(edited)

Does any pony know the game Them's fightin heards supposidly lauren Faust created that game based on mlp

220px-TFH_box_art_vertical.jpg

It's a fighting game based on the art style of mlp

Edited by Lightwing
Some grammar fixes for the topic title itself
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 3:00 PM, Denim&Venöm said:

About 5 years. 

Sounds about right.

While you are waiting, you can always enjoy this theme (I do from time to time :fluttershy:):

• 4 months later...

Bought that thing last year and still haven't played it once xD

I mean, is not like it really calls me. You see, knowing all the characters are expies of the mane 6, seeing how their mechanics are the same the mane 6 had on fighting is magic and seeing how they didn't really do much for the goat until recently has me wondering why did I buy it in the first place having a working totally free tribute edition laying on my desktop.

Edited by Jesse Terrence
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was thinking of getting this game too a while back, but I heard mixed feelings from fans and someone told me that it is not worth exploring.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2023-04-06 at 11:02 AM, Starlightnyars said:

I was thinking of getting this game too a while back, but I heard mixed feelings from fans and someone told me that it is not worth exploring.

You would be surprised. Many fighting game enthusiasts (including Mortal Kombat's Ed Boon) actually appreciate and even love the game for it's mechanics. Really; the world in the game is just ripe and the characters...love them. Go for it; I say. :)

I should really look at this sometime. I've had the game on Steam for a while now, but I still haven't played it. :please:

On 2023-04-30 at 1:31 PM, Ashen Pathfinder said:

You would be surprised. Many fighting game enthusiasts (including Mortal Kombat's Ed Boon) actually appreciate and even love the game for it's mechanics. Really; the world in the game is just ripe and the characters...love them. Go for it; I say. :)

Twilight Sparkle herself can be heard in that game, also :fluttershy:

52 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Twilight Sparkle herself can be heard in that game, also :fluttershy:

And she's a cow now. :p

• Brohoof 2

Hey @Rainbowdash69!

I just wanted to let you know I made a small fix to this thread's title. The original title had a spelling error and I took a moment to fix it, and furthermore, I gave it a gaming tag to be consistent with other threads discussing games.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

• The title was changed to Them's Fightin Herds

Them's FIghtin Herds (abbreviated to TFH for the rest of this reply) is really the only fighting game i've ever been interested in. THe characters are fun, environments are as well, and Mane6 is doing a fantastic job on getting out DLC and with the rollout to gaming consoles.

• 5 months later...