Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fuschia the Mothpone a question! (Warning, she is snarky)

Handsome Changeling

Ever wanted to know how Moth Ponies live? Eat? Etc, then look no further! Fuschia is a mothpone and is willing to answer questions, it took a lot of persuading though.

You're damn right it did. You didn't add enough emphasis on a lot.

1682149618_VoidandFuschia.thumb.png.2f43509f0b86877b6fb9775c7b9694a2.png

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Quinch said:

If someone screams "FIRE!!" do you call the fire department or beeline* toward the shiny light?

*no pun regretted

There is a teensy tiny chance I would probably just 'beeline', heh nice one, to the fire and watch it be all pretty and bright because... You know... Shiny AND I hate ponies. Or just speaking in general. I wouldn't be a good firepony.

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

How are you today, Fuchsia?

Hmmm. Annoyed. Like usual. I don't even know what about anymore I'm just always annoyed. So I guess I'm pretty meh since annoyed seems to be my uhhh. Default setting?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

Well I never met a moth Pony before. What unique characteristics does your kind have that the other races don't?

Well. We are all almost exclusively nocturnal. I guess like a batpony? Although there is exceptions! There is also the infatuation with light... Hence the avoiding the sun thing. We would probably try and fly to it if we lacked common sense, we use the moon for navigation after all. Also the wings being a tad bit more exotic as well as the antenna being feathery. Oh oh. And tongues! Some of us have a totally liquid diet and so our tongues are like proboscises that lap up the sweet stuff. We also tend to come from Dust Valley which is east of the badlands and south of the swamps. Don't get me started on- Oh. I'm ranting. Again. I'll shut it.