Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Estella's Message To All

Dethl Void

Thank you all so much! :)

Sorry for the terribly late response here. I have been busy in Discord app recently. Especially on PonyTown. I do role play sometimes on there. 

I usually post my artworks on Discord app on several mlp servers. Still, as always. I got more on the way! ^_^

I'll post them when they're ready. 

54 minutes ago, Dethl Void said:

Thank you all so much! :)

Sorry for the terribly late response here. I have been busy in Discord app recently. Especially on PonyTown. I do role play sometimes on there. 

I usually post my artworks on Discord app on several mlp servers. Still, as always. I got more on the way! ^_^

I'll post them when they're ready. 

It is cool you are having fun! :coco:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Splashee

It certainly is. I have loads of fun on Discord mostly. I started on Google Plus three years ago. My first oc? It was Shadow Moon. His real name is Dustin Eclipse. An alicorn that has issues from his past in the military. 

Currently, he is undergoing therapy. Since due too him being found unconscious from a secret empire. The leader saw potential in him. Then tried to use him as a tool to take over Equestria. By brainwashing him and making him into a robot. Not literally. Just him with no emotions nor a conscious. Soon. Mane Six, managed to stop him and break the control over him. By banishing the leader. 

Afterwards. During recovery in a hospital. Suffering from his injuries. He had no recollection of what previously happened. Till the next week after his release from the hospital. A former close colleague of his. Named Captain Conner. A male pegasus. Informed him on what happened and what he tragically done too the ponies. Too some of them. Then that's where guilt and this inner pain started. Afterwards, he grew into depression and stood away. 

Just to give you a little backstory of him. I'll be posting artworks of him real soon. Hope you are well? ^^

• Brohoof 1