Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello my (hopefully) new friends!

qib

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Just searched online!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My boyfriend showed it to me after I heard him listening to the fan made music!

Hell everypony! I'm Kitty Rose, and yes, I do like kitties (especially my kitty Sam)

But now I like ponies?? Like so much I've started drawing fan art! My boyfriend has always listened to brony music and I've always enjoyed it, but never knew what most of them were going on talking about ponies and stuff and then I asked where they came from and he told me everything! Yet, like fine wine (or idk, more like fine milkshake for me) I've been slowly going through season 1, appreciating every episode

I really hope we can be friends, I'm very nice, I swear... oh yeah! I've also started a Deviantart for my new pony art (the random people online are right, the show has some mystical power to make you compelled to draw fan art!) https://www.deviantart.com/kittyroseofficial

Anyway, bye bye! (Sam says bye too, either that or he wants more food)

• Brohoof 6

You do seem to be very nice indeed. :grin:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa: I hope you'll have a good time here. XDlaR1K.png

(edited)

Hi @Kitty Rose and welcome to the MLP Forums! It is so nice to meet you! :yay: Hope you enjoy your time here and making a lot of awesome friends, and i can't wait to see your art! ^^

If you want to chat with me or any of us sometimes, feel free to message us anytime! ;)

Edited by Midnight Danny
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 3:30 PM, Splashee said:

Welcome to the forum @Kitty Rose. Hopefully you will enjoy it here! :grin:

What a standard greeting from me, to such a unique and wonderful friend! I wish I could go back in time and been a little more interesting than this

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

What a standard greeting from me, to such a unique and wonderful friend! I wish I could go back in time and been a little more interesting than this

No!!!! :glimmer: Don't go back in time, the smallest change could completely change the future, I like this reply, because its the one that led to us becoming friends :rarity:

1 hour ago, Kitty Rose said:

No!!!! :glimmer: Don't go back in time, the smallest change could completely change the future, I like this reply, because its the one that led to us becoming friends :rarity:

So true :grin: