Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What were you wearing to bed last night?

Reecejackox

(edited)

You know I always would have a tshirt and some boxers. However suddenly that is just too warm for me. Therefore as of now I only have boxers on yet I believe eventually it'll be commando. 

Though yes boxers which are nice.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Normally I sleep fully nude, but the last two days, I felt not that well. And when I feel not very well, I don't like to be naked (don't ask why, I don't know). So, I wore a t-shirt and boxers the last two nights.

Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 1

Last night I wore my white wife-beater T-shirt and a pair of long pajama pants. I've been finding though that the long pajama pants makes me very warm at night, so I might try to just wear a pair of underwear or something to bed instead of the pajama pants so I don't get so freaking hot at night :scoots: 

15 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Last night I wore my white wife-beater T-shirt and a pair of long pajama pants.

I approve of an article of clothing being called a "wife-beater" :proud:

:ButtercupLaugh:

5 minutes ago, Methuselah said:

Not sure I agree.

I also note that being in a relationship means your favorite t-shirts suddenly become HER nightwear.... I do feel that's a little unfair.

3 hours ago, Methuselah said:

:ButtercupLaugh:

3 hours ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Not sure I agree.

I also note that being in a relationship means your favorite t-shirts suddenly become HER nightwear.... I do feel that's a little unfair.

That's just what it's called, a wife-beater T-shirt, look it up if you don't believe me. I have no idea why it's called that, it just is I guess :sealed:

4 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

That's just what it's called, a wife-beater T-shirt, look it up if you don't believe me. I have no idea why it's called that, it just is I guess :sealed:

They call it a wife beater because a lot of stereotypical men- and a lot of bad men way back in the days who beat their wives, would wear that when beating them. 

30 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Yes, I know, its associated with american rednecks. But that doesn't mean I approve of it :)

12 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Pumpkin bloomers and a short puff sleeved peasant top.

Odd would think that would leave marks on your arms and legs when you wake, but if that's what you want...