Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You ever go to a pier or some type of gathering and get a caricature of yourself drawn? The artist may make your head comically large or nose extremely small, or anything of the sort. And all that's asked of you is a bit of cash and time.

I also understand that people like to get their OCs drawn. Well, why not let ME draw your OC for you? I'll do it for free with a smile on my face!

Here's the tiny little microscopic problem: I'm absolutely terrible at drawing. Four year olds might make smarter artistic design choices than I do. And there in, I think, lies the fun.

Why not cut loose and let me make a bad picture of your OC for you? Just describe what you think I'll need to know (please keep it somewhat concise; you WILL lose me in long paragraphs), and if you have a suggestion to make it a funnier picture, send it my way as well. 

Are you a bad artist too? If so, why not volunteer some of your own bad pictures? This is all in good fun, of course! No offense intended on any of the works.

So hit me with your best shot!

• Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

Am in my avatar

Draw me like one of your French girls bubba

981761750_Ihidatoasterintheresomewhere.thumb.png.1998b6c0b146796531ace675a92b79e8.png

It's experimental. Also I threw a free toaster in there too.

Believe it or not I didn't draw the couch. I know. It's hard to tell, but that's actually a stock photo.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

981761750_Ihidatoasterintheresomewhere.thumb.png.1998b6c0b146796531ace675a92b79e8.png

It's experimental. Also I threw a free toaster in there too.

Believe it or not I didn't draw the couch. I know. It's hard to tell, but that's actually a stock photo.

Its so beautiful im crying french fries 

Thank you

I was going to offer my assistance at first, but since there aren't hundreds of replies, I'll just give you another idea.

Can you draw a cute dog, but with the fur being flames? He just wants to cuddle. <3 Ouch.

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Cagey said:

Can you perhaps draw a very beautiful cowbell, then? :arethosehands:

1841102752_Verybeautifulcowbell.thumb.png.9626d9480e0db6bd9038adfec360089c.png

It's sparkling so you know it's legit.

14 hours ago, Cloudy Heart said:

I was going to offer my assistance at first, but since there aren't hundreds of replies, I'll just give you another idea.

Can you draw a cute dog, but with the fur being flames? He just wants to cuddle. <3 Ouch.

1383969622_Hotdog.thumb.png.6037e290f46ac56f9c734dc8920eb7c7.png

This gives me the feel of the dog from Duck Season when you shoot him too many times.

7 hours ago, Deerie said:

rainbow dash as doge?

991775514_rainbowdoge.thumb.png.7eb318af5e9d5614c3176e7e919bf384.png

I had more fun than I was supposed to making this eyesore.

**All pictures sponsored by ms paint**

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My OC is a copy of the "Baloney" character from the Mr. Potato Head Show.

The idea is that his magic allows him to transmute plant matter like fruit or hay into meat.  This is actually useful because ponies keep non-herbivorous pets, and he works in a pet food store, doing custom transmutes for customers.  (Pets can be picky eaters, or deserve a special reward.)

I think I had an animation of him---let me see if I can find it...here it is:

baloney.gif.dc5524b4fe220ff4fb2130da3d0b6413.gif

(EDIT:  he's panting because he's overworked in this particular image; that black curve is supposed to be his mouth, and the red thing off to the side is his tongue...you should probably see an episode of the show to see why his chin is shaped like that.)

Here's the Mr. Potato Head Show if you want to see the Baloney character for yourself:

Edited by HereComesTom
clarification
  • Brohoof 2

23 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

My OC is a copy of the "Baloney" character from the Mr. Potato Head Show.

Boloney.thumb.png.b7b630132855bef8c230f145f71a4839.png

I now want some bologna. And some coco cola.

22 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

Can you draw a fairy that cheated on something?

(Test, poker, her husband, really whatever you want)

cheatingfairy.thumb.png.4078b7ee9bec98bb637e465ad265068a.png

Next up on The FBI Files, Tatl gets the ultimate game over...

• Brohoof 2