Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Chocolate's New Friend

Sphinx-Ara

Mint Chocolate always loves making new friends, especially if said new friends become regulars at her Chocolatier. So, the premise is pretty simple. Your Oc (or choice of canon character) comes into the Chocolatier for the first time and they start talking, becoming friends..

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Lazy Ferret

You know what? I like it. It's a simple plot, nothing fancy, just the kind of thing I need right now.

If you are amicable to it, I've got a few options of characters I could try: (I hope you'll forgive the lack of character sheets)

Selena Diamond, she's a special type of crystal pony commonly called a gem pony as her body is fully made of diamond. She looks pretty much like any other crystal pony, just a bit more angular.

Or Blu Baseplate, an enigmatic young unicorn getting essentially his first taste at independent life.

I could likely come up with another if you have something particular in mind.

(Only just realized you are the same one I did Enigma's Mysteries with, you change your name so often I didn't recognize you. If you want I could use Hard or Brick, at least younger versions of them.)

Edited by Illiad Easle