Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Drawing your OCs and Stuff (Closed)

Cagey

(edited)

So, I figured I'd take requests, because I like everyone's OCs here, and I want an excuse to draw more often.

• You can ask for canon characters, non-ponies, or ponies; I'll take a shot at anything that isn't human.
  • If you want something specific (such as your choice between a headshot or full-body), let me know, otherwise I'm picking based on what's easiest.
  • If you want a background color, I'll do a single color of your choice.
  • Provide a reference image!
  • You can request as many characters as you want, but:
  • I will do simpler requests first.

Alrighty. Thanks for reading! :mlp_icwudt:

Spoiler

applejack2.thumb.png.0a2005147304c3e3a9e20050e8430ab5.pngocellus2.thumb.png.9a726f77fcced06c05032272cd2e25cb.pngcozy2.thumb.png.91089303e152f89d1eeb471dca28698c.png

Edited by Cagey
  • Brohoof 2

Oh yay you did it!! :D

Okay sooo how about a fullbody of Lucky Bolt and Cyclone. Cyclone nuzzling Lucky (or something cute along those lines). If this is too complex let me know, I could change some things. I have refs below (just a side note, you're welcome to lighten Cyclone's coat color if need be, because it's straight black I've had artists have difficulty with it).

Spoiler

Here is Lucky...

IMG_5948.PNG.e5265706f847145ffd1c9ec206f0024f.PNG

IMG_5772.thumb.PNG.2119103b28733ab0640806f5cfd4f888.PNG

And Cyclone....

IMG_0233.PNG.c8b402429573d6bf47e237809a7a2ba0.PNG

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here are some of my oc 

please draw the one you want to :P I’ll wait patiently, thanks for opportunity @Cagey

Edited by Pandora
[characters are UFS and i want them off site :)]
  • Brohoof 1

Damn your work looks nice. :o It looks so clean. Whenever you aren't swamped with requests, I wouldn't mind making a request myself. :3 Do let me know when you are up for it and I can provide the details.

• Brohoof 1

@Cagey

You are very talented. Care to take a shot at Wolf Tracks? A full body photo with a light blue background would be great. A serious expression would fit her perfectly. Her design is one of the more simple ones. Thank you!

E9510D29-E6FD-48DD-8541-2502236B864F.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

Not really an MLP character (it's an adopt I got recently and I like but haven't got round to drawing anything of them yet) but if you do happen to feel like drawing something else here ya go. Or draw them as a pony even lol thanks for the chance. :)

1459870735_ddzbiyr-f10024a9-bcde-4b09-a7cf-6fee97169646(3).png.c86ef48c14eeebaa7476398f41e0283f.png

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, Prince of Yays 🖤 said:

Ooo could you do your own interpretation of Apple Harmony for me ^_^

Spoiler

appleharmonyreq2.thumb.png.59820ec07a74994100ddcc7db89d6e9f.png

Done, although I'm not satisfied with the hair; spirally hair is hard, so I tried to avoid spirals, but it ended up not looking as nice as I wanted it. Also, I'm not creative, so instead of my own interpretation I just made little changes. I hope you like it anyway. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Cagey said:
  Hide contents

Done, although I'm not satisfied with the hair; spirally hair is hard, so I tried to avoid spirals, but it ended up not looking as nice as I wanted it. Also, I'm not creative, so instead of my own interpretation I just made little changes. I hope you like it anyway. ^_^

She looks awesome thanksss ^_^

Don;t worry about the spiral hair. My original thought was to put in Coloratura's hair for her, but it seemed difficult to do, so I just let the artists do the hair as they see fit.

Edited by Prince of Yays 🖤

4 minutes ago, Prince of Yays 🖤 said:

She looks awesome thanksss ^_^

Don;t worry about the spiral hair. My original thought was to put in Coloratura's hair for her, but it seemed difficult to do, so I just let the artists do the hair as they see fit.

Maybe one day I’ll practice drawing Coloratura and give it another shot. :sneer:

5 hours ago, Cagey said:
  Hide contents

Beautiful! :twi:

Nice shading @Cagey :love: