Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lanyards!

Lucky Bolt

So how many of y’all have a lanyard on your keys? It’s a really common thing to do haha. If you got one show us!

Here’s mine, can’t go wrong with some pink camo. :mlp_icwudt:

Spoiler

D27A84A7-EFED-45FD-BFDF-ED1F811B7428.thumb.jpeg.efecac0510d18324ccab09c12bee6352.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

26 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

I don't. Also, never post a picture of your keys - it is possible to make a copy of a key from the picture.

Security 101.

I have a fishbowl on my key chain. I forgot to feed the fish a long time ago :mlp_icwudt:

37 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

I don't. Also, never post a picture of your keys - it is possible to make a copy of a key from the picture.

1 hour ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Don't have a lanyard on my keys but have some keyrings, I don't think I've ever had a lanyard for anything.

I use keyrings. I have one set of keys with a keyring that has Twilight on it and another set of keys that has a 1m long tape measure as a keyring.

• Brohoof 1

I hate lanyards cause my school required me to wear one all day and the back of it was really uncomfortable. I wanted to replace the main thing with a cute Funtime Freddy lanyard I saw online but it wasn’t allowed cause it wasn’t a school one.

The lanyards were so stupid, the pictures on them were always outdated cause we got them before we got our updated Picture Day photos. I bet the teachers liked them though cause after a while they stopped refunding replacements if you found the real one you lost (replacements cost a dollar) so they were making bank just selling those things.

No lanyards here. Just a pewter Disneyland medallion for one set of keys, a leather Smart pouch (shaped like my Smart car) with attached flashlight for my car keys, and a rubber Beauty and the Beast Broadway Musical keychain for business. I don't like to have too much stuff jangling from my keys (unless it's really awesome or something like that). 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have a lanyard for my wallet.

Would show a pic but it had some personal info on it.

But I also have like 5 lanyards with Disneyworld/land pins on them. 

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 2

Nope I use a lanyard for convention tags obvs and I used to use one when I had my many tamagotchis. I just have a giraffe keyring thing with two keys on it. 

I knew someone who used a lanyard for their oyster card (travel card u use in london). 

I used to have this soccer ball key chain that if whistled to would whistle back. That way if I dropped my keys, it was just to whistle and it would give a hint where it was.