Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Poll: Which "Tonight Show" host is better?

Not here anymore

Which "Tonight Show" host is better?  

10 users have voted

1. 1. Which "Tonight Show" host is better?

• Steve Allen
    • Jack Paar
    • Johnny Carson
    • Jay Leno
    • Conan O'Brien
    • Jimmy Fallon

(edited)

I didn't get to grow up with Johnny Carson or even experience some of his shows on reruns anywhere.

I originally watched David Letterman but then my parents switched to Jay Leno. He was cool, but I myself watched Conan O Brien and that was amazing. Sucks he got the boot soon, but I much prefer him to anyone else. His boot from Tonight Show was GOLD afterwards with the amount of jokes from it. Jay Leno would be my 2nd choice.

Jimmy Fallon sucks

Edited by ssj4gogita4

I like watching Stephen Colbert and not sure if he counts but..I like watching John Oliver as well. Both are insightful to recent news while being funny at the same time. Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon are just for fun if I want to take break away from political stuff because they have games. 

I'm going with Steve Allen. I haven't seen many of them except small excerpts but I like Steve Allen as a comedian and he's really sharp. I identify the Tonight Show most with Johnny Carson even though he's not my favorite personality by a long shot. The newer guys I have little use for, especially Conan O'Brian and Jimmy Fallon. 

• Brohoof 1