Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What’s your biggest addiction?

Reecejackox

I'm far too addicted to Warhammer 40k tabletop and other various video games. This quarantine definitely doesn't help alleviate those addictions

(edited)

Internet, Dr Pepper, Tea, My waifus, women who does an gymnastic/yoga move, politics. Plus Always had headphones on my ear listen to something on Youtube on my tablet and playing a game on my Motorola.

Edited by Derpy Man

Definitely Dc Comics, their Movies, their series, animations and video games, so basically almost everything from them except the actual  comics. :laugh:

Oh yeah and i am obsessed with furrys.

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Food, especially sugary food. Internet is another big one, but the food addiction is worse for my health.

Sugary Internet would be a dream wouldn't it? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Music and Caffeine. One makes me happy and without the other I wouldn’t have the energy to interact with anyone lol.

Edited by Blitzo
  • Brohoof 1

Besides Star Wars (watching, and collecting the toys), I love the Disney parks and being there as often as possible in any capacity (unfortunately not an option right now). I also love driving my little Smart car around the freeways, especially at night. And I love to create art.

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...
On 2020-06-21 at 5:29 PM, AppleButt said:

MLP, walking, Internet, banana peppers. 

On 2020-06-21 at 4:58 PM, Splashee said:

Microsoft® Windows® 95

well Pepsi and coke cola ( well the drink taste good how can i not drink it? )

On 2020-06-21 at 3:36 PM, SharpWit said:

Sugar becauae I'll consume sources of it in large quantities and then feel a sort of withdrawel for a few days after. Milk because I cant go more than three days without it. Also something to keep my mind fixed which can be games that I'll play obsessively for a short period or other things but my life is busy and keeping me preoccupied at the moment.

The My Little Pony Friendship is magic theme song and Rainbow dash and The batman who laughs and the Dark Multiverse. Dark Multiverse | DC Database | Fandom

Vector: Rainbow Dash 20Rainbow Dash  s04e04See the source image

On 2020-06-21 at 3:23 PM, Midnight Danny said:

Theme song from MLP:FiM. I'm listening non-stop! :love:

I'm addict to this video

Edited by Scootaloo9074090
  • Brohoof 1

Coffee.  I can forego junk food, alcohol,  activities, and plenty of other things.  But please don’t ask me to go without my daily dose of caffeine!