Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you ban my account?

Not here anymore

I’m leaving these forums, but no specific reason really this time, just that I’m not very active on forums, just like I’m not very active on chatrooms. Also, I might have a confession to make. I might’ve been twelve instead of thirteen (I don’t know for sure) when I joined my first forum. However, I made my first YouTube channel when I was thirteen or fourteen, I think. So, that means I think I made multiple accounts at a young age before I made my first YouTube channel. I’m not sure how many under-thirteen email addresses I had before I made my Google/YouTube account, but I’m going to say a lot. So, yeah, I guess you can ban or delete my account, I probably won’t be back, so I guess if I’m not back in the next 30 days, you can delete or ban my account. I mean, I probably won’t be back. And yeah, I plan to move to the U.K. or maybe the West Coast of the U.S. eventually, anyway. So, maybe when/if I do move to the U.K., when I’m in my late twenties or early thirties, I can join a (preferably EU- or UK-based) forum, which, preferably will have a purpose (for example, getting support), and it’ll probably be ran by a company. I’m not sure what kind of forums I would NEED to join in the U.K., but I know these forums don’t really have a purpose and they’re mainly for chatting (which I don’t do much.) So, there, I guess in the next 30 days, you can ban or delete my account.

All you need to do is ask a staff to ban your account. You don't have to find any excuse or break any rules.

It is sad to see people leave.

• The topic was locked

You are not obliged to be active on the forums. If you want to take a break, just take your time and come back whenever you'd like, or not at all if you'd happen to be no longer interested in being a part of this community. If you want to leave for whatever reason, you don't have to announce that to staff stating why, you can just leave. We won't be chasing you for leaving an account inactive. :darling:

However if getting your account banned is what you truly desire, we could fulfill your wish (I imagine better that way than wait for you to give us that reason, the hard way), although take your time to make that decision, instead of saying "i guess you can ban my account in 30 days". With that being said, I'll give you some time by locking this thread. :pout:

Take your time and if you'll decide, that you really want to have your account banned, create a thread in the support area.

Remember, that you aren't obliged to be active, nor clean up your account once you no longer will be interested in being a part of this community. You can just leave without saying a word.

With that all being said, this thread is now locked.

@NerdyTV&FilmFanatic2019

No. Staff will not ban your account simply because you wish to no longer be active here. We ask that, for those who wish to depart permanently, to simply log out and never return. You can also edit your profile to remove any information you wish to longer have visible to others. There is no reason for you to make a report/thread asking for a ban.

• Brohoof 1