Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Who's your favorite pokemon?

Pandora

So, with all these new games.. and for the ones who love playing pokemon aswell...
Who's your favorite pokemon?

mine is raichu:

2c22d67ddd1159cf09872abf889b40b8.jpg

and what's your favorite game aswell?

• Brohoof 5

My favourite pokemon is the 151st and original mythical pokemon Mew :)

It's adorably cute and is sweet natured and kind despite being a powerful pokemon, my username comes from the final area in Pokemon Snap where Mew is found.

My favourite pokemon game is Heart Gold/Soul Silver, I started playing in gen 2 with Gold but I prefer the remakes over the originals as I think they brought a lot of improvements.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Cubone has been my favorite for the longest time... However, I think Galarian Rapidash finally took the spot. Galarian Rapidash is absolutely beautiful, and honestly was better than I ever expected Galarian Ponyta's evolution to ever be. A lot of people probably think "MLP/Celestia" when they see Galarian Rapidash, but I don't. Its mane design gives off more of a fairy tale princess vibe, and its horn is really long, giving off just a little medieval vibes.

A new unicorn Pokemon was one of my top wishes for Western European-based Pokemon regions, and Galarian Rapidash fulfilled that wish and came out beautifully!

EDIT: Forgot to say favorite game: Pokemon Black/White. Yes, I chose Black/White over the sequels. The reason being they made us use new Pokemon and that really made them feel very refreshing. Plus, I feel like B/W were a great refinement of the Pokemon formula.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 5

280094b0a075176cc3b4a18de58751fe.png

Absol is my favorite. I cought her in Pokémon Colosseum (also favorite game probably) and made her my Ribbon Master. I was very sad when I heared that Pokémon Generation 8 would turn into a new direction. Of course, Absol didn't make it into the games and I wouldn't be able to continue my journey with her. And the mega evolutions aren't available anymore, too. But this was like the peak of our adventure, the ultimate sign of love, heehee... :blush: I had to decide: do I cross the border to Galar without her or not... After watching 1.000+ episodes of Pokémon and all the movies, I already knew what really matters. Normally I'm not vulgar, but I yelled at Game Freak a last "FU" and left! I was already depressed for months and let it all out! Now I would just replay the old games or hang out in Alola. :squee: And...after receiving 3 badly manufactured and "broken" Nintendo Switch's and a Lite and also having to pay a subscription fee to play games without (good) servers and extreme lags, I had enough altogether and stopped being a modern gamer. It was the best decision in my life, because only thanks to this, I was looking for an alternative and found MLP, this community and became a brony. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

I have to pick Luxray. I beat Pokémon Platinum with one, and it’s special to me. 

latest?cb=20170424143253

I don’t know what game is best, since I’ve only played four Pokémon games and only completed two of them, but of the ones I played I really do like Platinum. 

• Brohoof 4

Oh that's an easy one!

I've always had a Ninetales in my squad since the first generation, so they're easily my favourite! :yay:

Misfortune to those who are foolish enough to send a water, ground, rock type Pokemon against a Ninetales that I have raised. Type advantage will not save them and will only add to their complete and utter downfall~ :oh_golly:

b2d30374872aa40ae70439a8539ae8bf.png

Sadly, I've only ever played up to Pokemon Black and White 2. So I'm way behind on the newer generations. Although, I intend to catch up at some point. Favourite game was Pokemon Gold/Silver. I was really giddy when I discovered you could visit the Kanto region later on. It was like completing the game and then suddenly, a whole new adventure waiting! Plus the game introduced Dark type Pokemon. They complimented my Psychic Pokemon rather nicely. :ticking:

• Brohoof 4

Mine's always been the original amazing trade-only ghostie, Gengar!

tumblr_npg3qxey861qb5qxmo2_500.gif

Dat tongue. I was always fascinated by him in the original games. I could never get him, mainly because I had no friends to trade with, which made me even more interested in him. Nowadays there's plenty of ways to get him via emulation in the old games and I love it. <3 He is a monstrous special attacker. The design is simple but it has always been appealing to me as a result. 

Favorite game is an easy choice: Pokemon Crystal, with Ruby closely in second place.

• Brohoof 4

I would say Mewtwo. Mewtwo is not only still one of the most powerful Psychic pokemon but also very intelligent compared to most pokemon. He understand how technology works and that's quite impressive for an pokemon. I also like how he was antagonist because he believes Pokemon shouldn't be made a "servant" for the human and they should be free instead or rather..rule over human.  Mewtwo have a good backstory and motives that it really give this pokemon the most insightful characters out of most pokemon.

Overall, Mewtwo is one badass pokemon!

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Without a doubt, Quagsire is my favourite Pokemon! He's just an adorable salamander and watching him follow me around the Isle of Armour is so cute:wub:

As for games though, I've only played a couple, but Ruby/Sapphire were good!

Edited by ToastedScone
I deleted half of my sentence...
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite Pokémon of all time is Nidorino ~

C76BB332-5FAC-49B0-AD8F-B43694E44AB4.jpeg

My other favorites:

• Jolteon
  • Dewgong
  • Staraptor
  • Furfrou
  • Toxtricity
  • Appletun
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I recently made a list with the Pokemon Picker, and it's still without a doubt this underrated ghostie bad@$$ boi:

ac28b2d672f86e47cdc4954f3b684eb79367f5ee

A few honorable mentions:

• Grovyle
  • Rayquaza
  • Pikachu
  • Litwick
  • Krookodile
  • Furret
  • Honchkrow

Edited by Furret ᐡ꒳ᐡ
lol

So many choices, but for now, for Gen 1, I would say Machop. Mostly because I became one in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team. Not to mention I WISH I could be a bodybuilder like his evolution lineup

machop.jpg.0d1006390c9c8cf49d86a8fa955ccd45.jpg

probably deoxys, i like the fact that it has several different forms. but honestly i love psychic type pokemon in general (kadabra, espeon, mewtwo namely are also among my top spots; non-psychic wise i like lucario mainly because of the lucario and the mystery of mew movie lol). also favorite games were black/white by far.

deoxys-normal-pokemon-gfeature_feature.g