Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Roleplay Planning: Slow Cheetah.

Tyger

I feel it's necessary to have a topic where one, you can manage your roleplay in and the other to actually start your discussion in roleplaying.

Title: Slow Cheetah

Plot: A young Pegasus (Tyger) in summer flight camp is too advanced for the course he is assigned to and is offered a position in the Junior Speedster Flight Camp. He declines the offer and decides to take a steady rise and complete the course with ease where he is currently assigned at. However, he runs into a problem when he falls in love with another young Pegasus, (Fluttershy) who is virtually the weakest flier in a summer flight camp, only flutter for a few seconds before falling. He sees this as a distraction, but still wants to complete the course anyway, knowing that he'll pass easily. But, as he begins to fall behind, he drops everything he explains to himself as a pathologic activity and wants to come back as a new Pegasus, and trying to get a chance with Fluttershy. It turns out to be a challenge when the others tease him, falling for a weak flier.

Characters: Tyger (me), Fluttershy (PlasmaStormX- 15), Larva (Finesthour), Razor Gust (Linguz), Hunter & Skinner (NeverNeverland), Haze (ThePinkazoid), Silent Melody (Authetius), Peppermint Snow (Pastel).

- If you have a character of your own you want to roleplay as, just post it here and I'll add you the list.

Let me explain this roleplay title for you:

The roleplay title, Slow Cheetah, represents a paradox. It's an escatic imagery in itself. Cheetahs are the fastest animals on earth, but in this scenario, the cheetah is conserving its energy. The cheetah symbolizes the love between the two. They can go fast, fall in love, get married, etc. but why do it if you know it is going to happen? Why not justify the reasons and explanations for such karma? The Slow Cheetah also comes to the forest, most likely curious. Perhaps it's about the cautiousness in the love and direction they are going.

Edited by Tyger

(Do you want us to make our entire character here or just the name and general idea? I might join, but I'd like to know what the purpose of the extra characters would be.)

I'm totally in.

Name: Larva

Species: Pegasus

Sex: Male

Description: Was a human in his past life, transformed into a pony. He is completly black with a blue mane. His eyes are glowing green.

Personality: Very imtimidating, his voice makes you tremble when he speaks.

This thread serves a planning discussion on the roleplay in general. It's here to get the general idea on what my roleplay is. You can post your character you want to roleplay here. The purpose of the extra characters is add complexity and mystery (does that make sense?) to what my character has to face throughout the roleplay.

(Do you want us to make our entire character here or just the name and general idea? I might join, but I'd like to know what the purpose of the extra characters would be.)

This thread serves a planning discussion on the roleplay in general. It's here to get the general idea on what my roleplay is. You can post your character you want to roleplay here. The purpose of the extra characters is add complexity and mystery (does that make sense?) to what my character has to face throughout the roleplay.

So wait, why not make the rp thread now?

It's better to wait till I have the main character taken first. (Still not sure if PlasmaStorm is ready to take the spot for Fluttershy).

So wait, why not make the rp thread now?

It's better to wait till I have the main character taken first. (Still not sure if PlasmaStorm is ready to take the spot for Fluttershy).

I would take fluttershy if he dosen't. Shy characters are kind of my thing.

Name: Razor Gust

Personality: Blunt. Anything else I put will probably change as the RP goes on.

Description: Snow white coat. Dark grey mane. A mediocre flier, will sometimes lose control. Cutie mark of a tornado.

(edited)

If you can keep up with the others and the plot itself with multiple characters, yes.

Can we play as two characters at the same time?

I will give Fluttershy to PlasmaStormX- 15. If he falls behind or is showing lack of effort into the character, I will ask him to step it up and if it continues, I will ask him to hand the spot over to you.

I would take fluttershy if he dosen't. Shy characters are kind of my thing.

Edited by Tyger

Alright, in that case:

Name: Hunter

Personality: Brash, Very Confident almost to the point of cockiness

Description: Black coat with white splotches on his body, White/Gray mane and tail, no cutie mark

Other: Can reach unbelievable speeds but has absolutely no control when making turns, which means being forced to slow down constantly.

Name: Skinner

Personality: Cheerful, will explain more later.

Description: Originally black coat, suffered from early discoloring giving him the appearance of a pony with a white coat and black splotches, Black mane, no cutie mark

Other: Flies well, but can't fly too high in the clouds due to his fear of heights.

Edited by NeverNeverland

I'm a try to join this RP, I'll join if that's okay...

Name:Haze

Species:Pegasus

Description:Golden coat with a reddish orange mane

Personality:(Same as RD) and sometimes a bit stubborn

Other:Really good flyer, and has a Cutiemark of a lightning bolt with flames (Idea) still doesn't have a cutiemark

(also I can play any characters you wan't like from the mane cast, background, etc.)

Edited by ThePinkazoid

I'm interested.

Name: Silent Melody

Description: Blue coat with a dark navy blue mane and tail. No cutie mark.

Personality: Indecisive, shy, smart.

Other: Ok flyer - has issues flying in anything other than absolutely calm weather, and landings seem to be an issue.

Edited by Authetius

Can I join? Just if possible :blush:...

If it is possible:

Name: Peppermint Snow

Description: Mint colored, white and pale green mane and tail, and periwinkle blue eyes :) Still doesn't have a cutie mark.

Personality: She talks to her friends but is too shy to talk to anyone else. Very shy and kinda nerdy :lol:

Other: For her, the takeoff is not easy, but once she is flying, everything turns easier. She doesn't have a problem with landing. Sometimes when she is scared, she won't be able to fly. Some ponies bully her because of her horrible takeoffs.

I made the pony while writing this, so I'll probably upload some pictures of Peppermint :wub:

Added.

Can I join? Just if possible :blush:...

If it is possible:

Name: Peppermint Snow

Description: Mint colored, white and pale green mane and tail, and periwinkle blue eyes :) Still doesn't have a cutie mark.

Personality: She talks to her friends but is too shy to talk to anyone else. Very shy and kinda nerdy :lol:

Other: For her, the takeoff is not easy, but once she is flying, everything turns easier. She doesn't have a problem with landing. Sometimes when she is scared, she won't be able to fly. Some ponies bully her because of her horrible takeoffs.

I made the pony while writing this, so I'll probably upload some pictures of Peppermint :wub:

• 2 months later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.