4 users have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite? If you have one

• Devil May Cry
    • Devil May Cry 2
    • Devil May Cry 3
    • Devil May Cry 4
    • Devil May Cry 5
    • DMC: Devil May Cry

I absolutely love the Devil May Cry series, I've played every game except for the reboot. I first got into it back in 2017 when my good friend @CloudMistDragon convinced me to try out the series, and I don't regret ever getting into it. As for my favorite game, it's hard to choose between 3,4, and 5. But I want to know if there are other fans of DMC and their opinions on the games.

• Brohoof 1

I've enjoyed every game in the series and the third is my favorite. The second is super fun if you don't stack it against the others and I really liked the reboot for what it was going for. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I've enjoyed every game in the series and the third is my favorite. The second is super fun if you don't stack it against the others and I really liked the reboot for what it was going for. 

I don't remember if I asked you this, but what makes 3 your favorite?

(edited)

I've only really played DMC3, but it's a very fun game. It's challenging, but the combat is very satisfying and keeps you on your toes. I have seen the anime, but it's a real shame that it's only one season long.

Edited by Cash_In

12 hours ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

I never played any but DMC 1 lol.

1 is fine but the controls are kinda awkward considering it's an early PS2 game, I recommend the others if you're interested.

On 6/28/2020 at 7:14 PM, Esoteric said:

I don't remember if I asked you this, but what makes 3 your favorite?

1 is the most interesting game to me, 4 and 5 are super fun in how they appeal to the edgy teen in me, but 3 is my favorite for being what defines the series' identity best, in my opinion.  

I'm not an old fan, so I've played only reboot and DMC 5. I liked reboot as a standalone game but didn't complete it for the reason I can't remember. And DMC 5 is one of my favorite games, gorgeous music, super fun gameplay and epic cutscenes where you can feel pathos leaking from the monitor. But level design after the first half of the game sucks, in reboot I liked lvl design much more

• Brohoof 1