Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shantae mlp fim fanfiction crossover story !

rainbowdashacademy

RISKY BOOTS     -   " IF ISN'T SHANTAE HALF HERO LAME BUTT GENIE ANYWAY I GOT SOME MAGICAL PONIES I CAPTURED AND NOW THIER LIFE WILL FULLFILL MY        TINKER AIRSHIP "!

SHANTAE -"RISKY BOOTS LADY BAD PIRATE I WILL STOP YOUR PLANS AND SEND THOSE INNOCENT MAGICAL PONIES BACK TO THEIR WORLD" !

-RISKY BOOTS HAAAAA HOOOOO GOTTA HAUL BOOTY ?

SHANTAE -"YOUR JOKE ARE ALWAYS FALLING FLAT RISKY BOOTS "

CHAPTER  1 - TRY TO SAVE THE PONIES FROM RISKY BOOTS THE LADY PIRATE

It was clear night outside very quiet as Shantae half hero genie is puzzled to why her arch nemesis Risky Boots the bad lady Pirate would want some magical ponies from another world to do her evil bidding. Meanwhile Risky Boots has caged up all the mane six ponies at Hypno Baron's creepy castle with disgusting eyeball blocks above terrifying spikes. As the mane six talk to each other saying who hell is this pirate bad lady anyway ?  " I'm Rainbowdash who is that sexy purple haired awesomness goddess say's her name is Shantae ?

Later on Shantae  has a strange speech  with her uncle Mimic "Hello Shantae  I found a strange artifact from Equestria  it says the elements of harmony protect

those magical ponies from harmful villains in fact there's a touching story about a sister bonding that didn't quite go well one sister was suppose to raise the moon the older sister raises the sun. "Why does the evil pirate Risky Boots need the mane six ponies anyway ahhhhh yes and you didn't think your dear uncle is a Brony fan ?  "What you never told me ? "Shantae if told the mayor that I watch My Little Pony he'd probably thought I was crazy !  "Maybe he would but who cares if you like it !!! SQUID BARON  -"YO HOOOO SHANTAE I HEARD YO MENTION ABOUT MY LITTLE PONY  I'M A CUTE BRONY MYSELF !!!  "AHHHHHH SQUID BARON WHAT DO YOU WANT ?  SHANTAE   -PLUS IF YOU ARE BRONY OF MY LITTLE PONY BET YOU DON'T KNOW ALL THE MANE SIX NAMES ? SQUID BARON  " HOW DARE YOU SHANTAE I JUST WANT TO FIND FRIENDS "! SHANTAE-  "HAAAA DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH YOUR SQUID ARMS COULDN'T EVEN GET IN THE CALMARIE FANCLUB"! SHANTAE  - "THAT'S WAS NOT FUNNY I'M LEAVING !

CHAPTER 2- THE MANE SIX TRY TO ESCAPE HYPNO BARON'S CASTLE

Rarity - Yes my Spiky Wiky my cute boyfriend dragon please get us out of here (whisper) this place gives me the creeps!!!

Princess Twilight Sparkle- " Hey guys I'd just found that this Magical half hero Genie can use magic like us ?

Pinkie Pie- "Oh I know wait a minute I think we all played this area before was it Ponyvania IV the curse of the Flutterbat Vampire !

Fluttershy_ " Yes so you innocent ponies think it's funny to call me Flutterbat aghhhh I'm so sorry for uncontrollable bat ponies like transformations I damn it couldn't control !

Applejack _" Shuncks shy one no onez perfuct  I'm surry I missjugged you !

Rainbow Dash_ " Not cool I had a wonderbolts show I was suppose to do but now  I can't ?

Meanwhile back in Scuttle Town more bad news as the major of the town tells Shantae Half hero Genie that Techno Baron is trying to sell fake mermaids to public you need to stop ohh wow you can't .   Soon enough Shantae gets a world map to go to the town on fire which is the other part of Scuttle Town called Main Street as the vile Tinker bats  start destroying parts of the palaces as they burn down in ruins.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

HYPNO BARON -"HAAAAAAAA GOING SOMEWHERE PONIES BECAUSE BROUGHT YOUR MISCHIEF FRIEND TO TURN YOU ALL BACK TO STONE "! 

PRINCESS CELESTIA - YOU WILL DO NO SUCH HARM !

HYPNO BARON -"BLAGHHH I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU STUPID PONIES AND WORTHLESS PETS ALL I  CARE ABOUT IS  TO SELL YOU TO SQUID BARON TO KEEP YOU AT MAGICCON OR WAS IT PAGE CON I FORGET WHAT CONVENTION IT WAS ?

DUH - PINKIE PIE IT'S BRONYCON YOU KNOW MLP FANS GEEESH YOUR CLUELESS SKELETOR RIP OFF !

PRINCESS LUNA - " IN THE ORDER OF EQUESTRIA I WILL SEND YOU TO THE NIGHMARE REALM "!

"DISCORD I COMMAND YOU TO DESTROY THE PONIES I'M HYPNO BARON "! 

DISCORD -"NO I WILL NOT JOIN YOU WHY DON'T YOU ROT IN CASTLE NUMBSKULL "!

HYPNO BARON - ARGGGGGH HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME I SHOULD TURN YOU BACK TO STONE MYSELF !

Meanwhile back in Scuttle town main streets on fire and Shantae half hero genie finds out that evil lady Pirate Risky Boots is behind the destruction to half of the town

SHANTAE -"Risky Boots hand over the blue prints that you stole from my uncle Mimic"!

RISKY BOOTS -"WOW SHANTAE ALWAYS GETTING IN MY WAY YOU SNEAKY BRAT  I'LL FRY YOU OFF THE GRILL FOR SURE"!

SHANTAE - " HAAAAA WHAT ARE YOU RIDING ON SOME VILE CREATURE SEA SLUG "!

RISKY BOOTS  PIRATE SHIP TAKES PARODY FROM (CODE NAME KIDS NEXT DOOR CARTOON MISSIONS )  P.O.O.P. T.O.O.T.

PART OMNI-ORGANTIC, PARTIALLY, TITANIC OCEAN OPTIONAL TINKERSLUG !  

SHANTAE -  " HAAAAAA YOU NAMED IT POOP TOOT SO IT FARTS WHEN YOU RIDE "!

RISKY BOOTS- "DON'T CALL IT THAT ARGGGGGH !!!!

CHAPTER 3  SHANTAE VS: P.O.O.P. T.O.O.T.

Edited by rainbowdashacademy
mistakes to fix !

• 3 months later...

RISKY BOOTS- "I'M GONNA DESTROY YOU SHANTAE AND SINCE YOU THINK IT'S REALLY FUNNY TO CALL MY VESSEL A BILE GRADED PRODUCT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MAGIC TOOOODLES HAAAAAA !  SHANTAE- "WOW YOUR SNAIL REAR RIDE IS A PIECE OF JUNK"!  RISKY BOOTS- " HAAAAAA YOU TWIT MIGHT OF WON THIS TIME BUT YOU NEVER FIND OUT WHAT PLANS I'M GOING TO DO TO THE MY LITTLE PONY MAGICAL CREATURES LATER GOTTA TOOT !

CHAPTER  4 NIGHTMAREMOON AND THE ANGRY MOTHER MERMAID BATTLE !