Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi~ I'm finally here uwu

MoshiKitsune

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was looking for sites where I can do MLP role-play, so I searched on Google and I found MLP Forums :3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hi!! You can call me Kitsu and I'm a new pegasister here.

All started when I was like 9 years old, I was watching television when I saw this cute little ponies. What I didn't expected was that they would be my obsession for the rest of my life.

Where I was little I never dared to join any forums or to the community, besides I'm too shy and I'm not so good talking to people. But now, 9 years later, I'm SO much older and finally I'm here uwu

Ponies have been with me on all hard situations and have helped me to be the person I'm today. I'm open to new friendships and I hope we get along :3

I love anime so much too, idol animes are my favorite, they have helped me too in many different ways. I am starting with cosplay and with drawing too, I have drawn ponies all my life so I don't know drawing anything else XD

I love videogames too, are my life and I spend all day playing them. Rhythmic games and MMORPG's are my favorites, especially the animals ones

How I said before I'm not good at social things, I'm very dumb with all that, but I'm learning and the first step is doing friends.

I'm not a native English speaker but I did my best xD

If you wanna know anything else you can ask uwu

Omg I messed up with the order XD

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Dakara Yohane yo! (also I have your avatar's Yoshiko card on All Stars!)

Welcome to the forum!!! If I may ask where are you from?

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

Hi and welcome, Kitsu! There are many anime fans here, myself included. As far as specifically idol animes, I like Love Live, B Project, and Macross Delta. :darling:

Don't worry too much about being shy or socially awkward. I'm like that too IRL, (and not much better on here, but I'm working on it, lol) :mlp_please: Don't be afraid to post! :kindness: (half-talking to myself here, too)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

Welcome to these very forums!

c996151333460ecd3a7e84edcec5449a.jpg.5a04bcd55102b6ea396211fe127211aa.jpg

Yes, I know I am pretty awesome, put can you please let me go...finally? :ph3ar::dry:

There are quite enough uwus online here!

Ask @dripmoondrop about that. damn can't tag her, she must have changed her name.

uwu Ozu!?

Who is that char in your background on the profile?

Here, have some anime topics.

Thank you!! I used to play osu, and now that you mention it I think that is time to play it again. My fav RG for now is the Love Live school idol festival 

She is Yohane, a fallen angel (really she's not) and is my waifu for life, is for the game I mentioned before uwu

56 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Dakara Yohane yo! (also I have your avatar's Yoshiko card on All Stars!)

Welcome to the forum!!! If I may ask where are you from?

Pyon!! Hahaha

That card is my favorite, I used to play All stars, but I got frustrated because Yohane never arrived as a UR ;-; But I have all her limited cards on SIF so with that is okay uwu

And I'm from Chile nwn

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, MoshiKitsune said:

Pyon!! Hahaha

That card is my favorite, I used to play All stars, but I got frustrated because Yohane never arrived as a UR ;-; But I have all her limited cards on SIF so with that is okay uwu

And I'm from Chile nwn

Your dream UR's never seem to come home :/

Also your English is great c:

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, MoshiKitsune said:

Omg I messed up with the order XD

Welcome Plaza is always doing that! It's confusing and.....

Welcome to the forums @MoshiKitsune uwu

I have always wanted to say uwu! :o

• Brohoof 1