Bakugou is my Man

How long do you plan on staying active here?

Hopefully I'll leave before this thread gets revived several years from now and everyone who's posted so far has left. 

Badges

I been here for almost 10 years now and although I am off and  on this site as life goes on I will never fully leave... I like the convos we can have here.... 

Badges

I used to think of myself as a long-hauler, but whenever I start to get really comfy, something makes me want to take a permanent vacation. I like coming here and posting and stuff, so I’ll stick around until something makes me decide otherwise. But I’d say it’s about 50/50 for being a long-term gig.

Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

I used to think of myself as a long-hauler, but whenever I start to get really comfy, something makes me want to take a permanent vacation. I like coming here and posting and stuff, so I’ll stick around until something makes me decide otherwise. But I’d say it’s about 50/50 for being a long-term gig.

Same here, Dreamy.

• Brohoof 1
  • teacup 1

I'll be here for a long while. I was thinking of leaving a while ago but decided, "Nah, I'm gonna stay instead."

Badges