Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post something you hope someone says to you?

Reecejackox

Here's your 2018 tax return, sorry we went back and forth on thinking you didn't have health coverage and did that u necessary charge.

Here's your stimulus check, sorry we bungled your refilling and thought you were ineligible for several months.

Here's your keys! Sorry that the application process was so challenging. Enjoy your new residency!

Too specific? :yeahno:

Have a break, have a kitkat.

I sincerely hope someone tells me I’ve won an infinite amount of money...and means it.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

"if you can't do it, that doesn't make you a failure. you did fine, there's no need for you to carry this burden anymore, just keep doing what you believes it's right and the rest will follow. I believe you can do it and can do good for the world and yourself. You're not a failure, and you don't need the brain, the degrees, the money, the titles ects to do what's right. I know how much of a caring person you are, you don't need to say it." And more importantly "I understand you, let me help you."   

Partly I tried to tell this to myself all the time but it would nice to hear it from someone else.