Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Odd things that exist in MLP

Ixrec

1 hour ago, nightshroud96 said:

That Boomerang logo.. FIM was aired on Bomerang at some point?

I think that from the county outside of the American continent. 

2 hours ago, Rainy Day said:

I don't ever remember them showing toilets in the show; they do however show an outhouse at Sweet Apple Acres :worry:

:ooh: There was also the one in "The Last Roundup", when pinkie really needed to go...

• Brohoof 3

On 7/5/2020 at 2:46 AM, gamecubeguy214 said:

Fluttershy swore once. Very odd

When?

On 7/14/2020 at 4:12 PM, nightshroud96 said:

That Boomerang logo.. FIM was aired on Bomerang at some point?

Looks like the logo is hanging off his horn. It would have been funny if he'd just grabbed one off the screen at some point;

On 7/15/2020 at 10:46 AM, Rainy Day said:

I don't ever remember them showing toilets in the show; they do however show an outhouse at Sweet Apple Acres :worry:

There was a toilet in one episode. Trying to remember... :mlp_ooh:

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, Fluttershutter said:

There was a toilet in one episode. Trying to remember... :mlp_ooh:

In The Last Roundup (Season 2), Pinkie has a potty emergency, and Applejack comes out of one and you can hear a flush in the background.

33 minutes ago, Sunny Fox said:

In The Last Roundup (Season 2), Pinkie has a potty emergency, and Applejack comes out of one and you can hear a flush in the background.

Yeah but there was a shot of an actual toilet once. The house got blown away somehow and a pony was left in the remains of her bathroom.

1 hour ago, Fluttershutter said:

Yeah but there was a shot of an actual toilet once. The house got blown away somehow and a pony was left in the remains of her bathroom.

Right you are! Let's try this again...

Season 4: Three's a Crowd - Discord sneezes Bon Bon's house away.

bscap0025.jpg.a9c08c82790d26e0aa0bd615f2ef17db.jpg

Thanks to @cuteycindyhoney in this thread: https://mlpforums.com/topic/115487-bathrooms-in-equestria/?do=findComment&comment=3290268 which lead me to the correct episode.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
On 7/6/2020 at 9:05 AM, ExplosionMare said:

Where are the arcade machines even plugged into? The trees?!

They are powered by magic

How are there two gods of the sun?

I mean is not explicitly said on the show but it was mentioned that Ahuizotl's artifacts belong to Tonatiuh, and Tonatiuh Is literally the sun God in Aztec mythology. And since they pretty much didn't change the names of the original things like they named them just Aztec ponies, Tenochtitlan for the city, Ahuizotl  as an actual thing that exists and him having bosses, Tonatiuh being something that either exists or existed then... what? WTF? I want to know what's the deal there with Celestia. 

There's plagues too. Like actual plagues. And the tree of Harmony is sentient and a psychopath.

What about all the diseases. Some looked very painful. 

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

How they give character-explaining names to their babies? Did Fluttershy's parents knew she would be very shy and anxious? Did Filthy Rich was born to be filthy and rich? Did Lyra's parents knew she would be playing lyra?

• Brohoof 2

On 7/27/2020 at 8:23 PM, Ittoni said:

They are powered by magic

How are there two gods of the sun?

I mean is not explicitly said on the show but it was mentioned that Ahuizotl's artifacts belong to Tonatiuh, and Tonatiuh Is literally the sun God in Aztec mythology. And since they pretty much didn't change the names of the original things like they named them just Aztec ponies, Tenochtitlan for the city, Ahuizotl  as an actual thing that exists and him having bosses, Tonatiuh being something that either exists or existed then... what? WTF? I want to know what's the deal there with Celestia. 

There's plagues too. Like actual plagues. And the tree of Harmony is sentient and a psychopath.

What about all the diseases. Some looked very painful. 

I didn't know celestia was the godess of the sun..... I know she raises it.....