Hi there.

Shadow the First

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I don't remember, really.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I used to be a brony a while ago. I just want to see what's going on now.

Hello! My name is Shadow. I'm not new. That, you can tell on my profile. However, I haven't been here for 3 years now, and I wanted to see what's going on, and also decided that it'd be a great idea to reintroduce myself. While I no longer consider myself a brony, I had fond memories of this community and wanted to see what was going on for a bit before I decided to leave for good.

Don't ask about the name, I made it when I was a lot more immature and just stuck with it.

Edited by Shadow the First
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to this place again then @Shadow the First! I don't know how it was like to be here 3 years ago, I have only been here for one, but I know that there are a lot of friends here and we are all having fun! :mlp_yeehaa:

That username sounds so Dark souls. Is cool.

Well hi. Sad to see a user thinking about leaving (or just saying you're not in the herd anymore).

But all well. You won't really find much now. Pony Life is falling short for most people and content creators are less active on the fandom everyday. We could openly say is five minutes to midnight.

Still, it might not be the zenith, but is not the deepest valley either. I've seen worse times for the fandom in general.

Enjoy the ride while it lasts. Maybe try to revisit some of the mementos that gave you the fondest memories too. That's what I do outside the forums.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...