Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like fim or pony life more?

Muffinnz

fim or pony life  

29 users have voted

1. 1. fim or pony life

• fim
    • pony life

Definitely i like FIM more :yay:! I watched pony life too and the ponies are cute i admit it, but i don't really enjoyed it. 

FIM has taught us many good lessons about friendship and l bet there isn't the good lessons in pony life. (if i wrote correctly) 

• Brohoof 1

I think it's too soon to ask this question. FiM had years of episodes and Pony Life,  which was meant to be a sub series,has barely begun. It gives FIM an unfair advantage. If FiM was pitted against EQG films and series, that would give both sides a fair chance

• Brohoof 3

Obviously I prefer FIM more, but at this rate, I might actually finish Pony Life, so it’ll have that over FiM

• Brohoof 2

Too early, and fim and pony life is the same. not supporting pony life is the same as not supporting fim, because both worlds are affected...because of their god Hasbro.... If hasbro does not get sacrifices then down goes their world.

(edited)

Here's my thought. Shows like ThunderCats, Teen Titans and Total Drama got remade (or downgraded imho :okiedokieloki:) for the next generation of children, just like what MLP generations have always gone through. However, Pony Life is definitely an attempt at making FIM what it was meant to be, a kid's show (or "show for little girls") like the remade shows mentioned. All bronies or other fans of FIM can hope for is that the proper next gen of MLP, gen 5, is less goofy than Pony Life or is more comfortable to watch like gen 4. :maud:

Edited by Gaines
  • Brohoof 3

FiM hands down. I feel like Pony Life would be okay if it was just a youtube series, like the EQD shorts, but I guess Hasbro thought differently

• Brohoof 2

too early to tell of course FIM wins, it is superior in every way:

Has songs

Has new and unique animations

Character continuation

Longer dedicated episodes

Bigger fan base

Cuter and better ponies

• Brohoof 4

It's WAY too early to make this judgment. Pony Life has only four episodes aired so far...and that's only in Canada, not the US. :maud:

I actually find Pony Life funny, but of course FiM is superior in quality because FiM is a series meant to flesh out characters and a world. PL is just a gag comedy show not intended to compete with it. It's like comparing One Piece to a gag manga of One Piece. 

• Brohoof 2

Although it’s too soon (and I still haven’t watched the two latest episodes), I believe I’ll enjoy FIM way more than PL. So far, FIM had better character work, more dimension, better pacing, and better comedy. It feels like more effort is put into the product to make it good and impactful, while Pony Life feels way too simple.

• Brohoof 2

FIM. I stopped watching Pony Life after 5 minutes. So this question isn't too early for me personally, but I understand the arguments above me. :) FIM is just something special and I'm grateful they gave it to us.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Gaines said:

Here's my thought. Shows like ThunderCats, Teen Titans and Total Drama got remade (or downgraded imho :okiedokieloki:) for the next generation of children, just like what MLP generations have always gone through. However, Pony Life is definitely an attempt at making FIM what it was meant to be, a kid's show (or "show for little girls") like the remade shows mentioned. All bronies or other fans of FIM can hope for is that the proper next gen of MLP, gen 5, is less goofy than Pony Life or is more comfortable to watch like gen 4. :maud:

I thought total dramarama was like a spin off not a reboot. 

38 minutes ago, Larksy said:

I thought total dramarama was like a spin off not a reboot. 

I mentioned it as an example of a show made for the next generation of little babies-- I mean kids :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Gaines said:

I mentioned it as an example of a show made for the next generation of little babies-- I mean kids :sealed:

Oh. I misread. Sorry. :mlp_please:

Obviously FiM cause that’s how I got to this website in the first place. Plus, Pony Life just came out. While it doesn’t really go above or below my low expectations for it, Pony Life is only a few episodes it, so I can’t judge it just yet.

I thought FIM would be dominating the poll, and indeed, it is. :P I'll also have to pick FIM – though I've enjoyed the first few episodes of Pony Life, I'm not expecting it to quite reach the heights of its predecessor. :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

People will bash against pony life regardless, because everypony has that stupid mentality of "they ruined pony and now it sucks!".

The question comes off as unnecessary and the results will simply be biased given the nature of the fandom and both shows. A better poll would be (once Pony life season is over), "which do you think is better? Pony Life or MLP FiM season 9?" since both are prone to have the same low tier moments and be a bad sub product for the sole purpose to keep milking the hit FiM was during seasons 1 and 2.

Edited by Jesse Terrence
typos
  • Brohoof 1